Izzdog7

Files not downloading

As you already send an PM. Lets complete your post:

- No download accelerator is being used

-You are trying to download LA mod 2.1

Im downloading the LA Mod 2.1 mself atm, its showing the file size and remaining time. 

However it stoped after 89MB and showing a broken archive. Do you have this with each file? 

Could anyone other of the staff test and confirm? 

This seems to be only an issue with larger files, we will have to replace those downloads and see if that resolves the issue.  We did not just update the forum but also moved servers so everything had to be uploaded to the new location, quite probable that caused some issues.

We will attempt to address this problem as we can.

We have resolved (we believe) most download issues, larger files will still encounter some problems, we are still attempting to resolve this issue for the largest files. Most normal downloads appear to be functioning though.  Only the largest files and those with low-speed connections/poor connectivity should be likely to encounter problems.  Sorry for the inconvenience but we are working on this issue as best we can to resolve it.

Guest Recovery password

Hello! I also have the same problem, I don't remember the password and I don't receive the mail for the recovery. Could you send me the email manually to luca.mangiapane@gmail.com ?

Thanks so much. Bye.

41 minutes ago, Guest Recovery password said:

Hello! I also have the same problem, I don't remember the password and I don't receive the mail for the recovery. Could you send me the email manually to luca.mangiapane@gmail.com ?

Thanks so much. Bye.

There are three accounts going to an email with that name.

I will delete the two, I will save one.

The account I have chosen to save for you is 

luca.mangiapane

http://www.emergency-planet.com/profile/76356-lucamangiapane/

The password has been reset to 1234.

Guest luca.mangiapane

Thanks for the assistance. I apologize for multiply accounts, it was definitely my mistake.

I tried with both the password 1234 and 1234. but I can't log in with the username luca.mangiapane

Is it possible to send the temporary password via email to luca.mangiapane@gmail.com?

Thanks a lot again.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.