Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to International Emergency & 911: First Responders Fan Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• MikeyPI

ATTN: Mod Creators:   01/23/2016

Please update the FIRST post of your topic to include important information about your mods and their progress. Since you follow your topics and respond to them (hopefully anyway) you know what people most commonly want to/need to know about your mod and it's current state/progress. If your information will not fit within the first post of the topic, please contact a staff member and we will make it so that you own the second/third (as-needed) posts are yours as well. Having the most important information in the first posts of the topic will hopefully reduce the repetitive questions asked by having the most important information related to a mod within the first post.
    • MikeyPI

Posting restriction on this forum:   01/23/2016

Be advised that it is no longer possible to create a topic within this forum, instead it must be created in Mod Development and Concepts. This was done to lower the clutter created in the mods category, upon release of a modification contact a staff member and we will move your topic to the released/available Mods forum category.
    • Stan

Maintenance update   02/07/2016

Dear community,   After three weeks of issues we moved our site to a new dedicated root server. We fixed a lot of bugs with this release. All downloads up to 1Gb filesize should be downloadable for everyone.   Encountering any kind of issues? Make a post in the website/forum support.   Regards, Stan
    • Stan

Paid Referral Links   02/11/2016

Hello,     From now on we will be disallowing any referral links on our site. This is not the place to earn money directly or indirectly. Anyone found sharing paid shortened links or referral links to earn money might lose his account.     Reason for this:     We are providing this service free of charge, putting our own free time in this and paying monthly fees on our own costs to keep this free service running. So why should anyone else make money from something they don’t pay to use?     So in short from now on we will be warning and banning users abusing or misusing referal links.     Regards,     Stan          
    • randomperson139

Signatures   03/04/2016

Hi everyone. It appears that the update to the new forum has affected the format of the majority of signatures (adding extra spaces, changing sizes etc.). Due to this, could everyone please check their own signature, ensuring that it complies with the site rules. See the http://www.emergency-planet.com/tos.html/ or http://www.emergency-planet.com/topic/16848-acceptable-signature-sizes/ for more information.  We'll give it a few weeks to give enough time to edit signatures, after that the unnecessarily large signatures will simply be removed. Thanks for your cooperation. Regards, EMP Staff.
VHCal

Brighton Mod (Sub-Mod)

468 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, VHCal said:

If you get a model I can do a skin for you.

PM me and we will talk about it 

On 4/7/2016 at 4:12 PM, TACRfan said:

PM me and we will talk about it 

Okay will do.

NHS Ford Focus Blood Car

http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/monthly_2016_04/ScreenShot_20160407230621.png.25362c8e9c4dff1d667a43f411d07ed9.png

Looks good

Looking Great, on the 2 ALP's (Ariel Ladder Platforms) could your remove the white strip across the cab as the Scania ALP in sussex doesn't have one. Also West Sussex fire and rescue don't own a Mercedes one but you can decide if you want that one to have the stripe or not...

Also the fire engines with LED's are the mordener ones and also don't have the white stripes over the cab!

On 4/8/2016 at 8:48 AM, chivvy147 said:

Looking Great, on the 2 ALP's (Ariel Ladder Platforms) could your remove the white strip across the cab as the Scania ALP in sussex doesn't have one. Also West Sussex fire and rescue don't own a Mercedes one but you can decide if you want that one to have the stripe or not...

Also the fire engines with LED's are the mordener ones and also don't have the white stripes over the cab!

Thanks for pointing that out and I am thinking of removing the Mercedes.  

On 4/8/2016 at 8:48 AM, chivvy147 said:

I would like to add a Volvo like the one in your profile picture.

4 hours ago, VHCal said:

I would like to add a Volvo like the one in your profile picture.

Ok! Sounds great! Can you model vehicles yourself?

3 minutes ago, chivvy147 said:

Ok! Sounds great! Can you model vehicles yourself?

I can but they don't look all that good, I'm still learning.

Just now, VHCal said:

I can but they don't look all that good, I'm still learning.

Ok, I have all the appliances West Sussex use on a piece of paper stuck on my wall use so I have many suggestions, one of my main ones is the water carrier which isn't a Scania in Sussex its a Volvo!

1 minute ago, chivvy147 said:

Ok, I have all the appliances West Sussex use on a piece of paper stuck on my wall use so I have many suggestions, one of my main ones is the water carrier which isn't a Scania in Sussex its a Volvo!

Okay will look into it

1 minute ago, VHCal said:

Okay will look into it

If you need any more help just send me a message, I was also wondering what the Blood car would be used for? 

Just now, chivvy147 said:

If you need any more help just send me a message, I was also wondering what the Blood car would be used for? 

The Blood car is more of a role playing vehicle to be sent to the hospital after a major accident.

Just now, VHCal said:

The Blood car is more of a role playing vehicle to be sent to the hospital after a major accident.

Ok Thanks!

Ok Thanks!

I am currently in the process of making a blood bike.

Just now, VHCal said:

I am currently in the process of making a blood bike.

Sounds Great, is there a possibility of a police bike? :)

Sounds Great, is there a possibility of a police bike?

Indeed!

Just now, VHCal said:

Indeed!

Yay! Sorry for all these requests but could you possibly when you have time make a Sussex Police SSU truck?

Yay! Sorry for all these requests but could you possibly when you have time make a Sussex Police SSU truck?

Ah yeah I actually have the model for that.

15344043430_3ecab645c0_b.jpg

10 minutes ago, VHCal said:

Ah yeah I actually have the model for that.

http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/monthly_2016_04/15344043430_3ecab645c0_b.jpg.e53e5f53e0a48fbed2d57c924cba35bc.jpg

I am now so excited! More requests are: WSFR TRU (Technical Rescue Unit), WSFR BASU (Breathing Apparatus Support Unit, WSFR OSU (Operatoinal Support Unit), WSFR L4T (Light 4x4 Tender) and WSFR HRT (Heavy Rescue Tender). Sorry for so many!

I am now so excited! More request are: WSFR TRU (Technical Rescue Unit), WSFR BASU (Breathing Apparatus Support Unit, WSFR OSU (Operatoinal Support Unit), WSFR L4T (Light 4x4 Tender) and WSFR HRT (Heavy Rescue Tender). Sorry for so many!

No, thanks for the requests and you will get the pack to test soon

Just now, VHCal said:

Ok, If you need any help with WSFR stuff send me a message I may be able to help!

2 minutes ago, VHCal said:

Also just to be annoying is there a possibility of a newer Mercedes Sprinter POV (Public Order Van)?

I do realise I am quite annoying sometimes!

Also just to be annoying is there a possibility of a newer Mercedes Sprinter POV (Public Order Van)?

I do realise I am quite annoying sometimes!

Nope I like the enthusiasm! 

Just now, VHCal said:

Nope I like the enthusiasm! 

You want more?

You want more?

Would it be possible to create a Google doc or something with all the suggestions and images?