Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to International Emergency & 911: First Responders Fan Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• MikeyPI

ATTN: Mod Creators:   01/23/2016

Please update the FIRST post of your topic to include important information about your mods and their progress. Since you follow your topics and respond to them (hopefully anyway) you know what people most commonly want to/need to know about your mod and it's current state/progress. If your information will not fit within the first post of the topic, please contact a staff member and we will make it so that you own the second/third (as-needed) posts are yours as well. Having the most important information in the first posts of the topic will hopefully reduce the repetitive questions asked by having the most important information related to a mod within the first post.
    • MikeyPI

Posting restriction on this forum:   01/23/2016

Be advised that it is no longer possible to create a topic within this forum, instead it must be created in Mod Development and Concepts. This was done to lower the clutter created in the mods category, upon release of a modification contact a staff member and we will move your topic to the released/available Mods forum category.
    • Stan

Maintenance update   02/07/2016

Dear community,   After three weeks of issues we moved our site to a new dedicated root server. We fixed a lot of bugs with this release. All downloads up to 1Gb filesize should be downloadable for everyone.   Encountering any kind of issues? Make a post in the website/forum support.   Regards, Stan
    • Stan

Paid Referral Links   02/11/2016

Hello,     From now on we will be disallowing any referral links on our site. This is not the place to earn money directly or indirectly. Anyone found sharing paid shortened links or referral links to earn money might lose his account.     Reason for this:     We are providing this service free of charge, putting our own free time in this and paying monthly fees on our own costs to keep this free service running. So why should anyone else make money from something they don’t pay to use?     So in short from now on we will be warning and banning users abusing or misusing referal links.     Regards,     Stan          
    • randomperson139

Signatures   03/04/2016

Hi everyone. It appears that the update to the new forum has affected the format of the majority of signatures (adding extra spaces, changing sizes etc.). Due to this, could everyone please check their own signature, ensuring that it complies with the site rules. See the http://www.emergency-planet.com/tos.html/ or http://www.emergency-planet.com/topic/16848-acceptable-signature-sizes/ for more information.  We'll give it a few weeks to give enough time to edit signatures, after that the unnecessarily large signatures will simply be removed. Thanks for your cooperation. Regards, EMP Staff.
VHCal

Brighton Mod (Sub-Mod)

492 posts in this topic

Can't say I'm very happy about this the game is dying away without people like cal who have this enthusiasm for the game there will be no emergency 4. Your killing the game and it's player base #keepem4alive

1 hour ago, Griffo567 said:

Can't say I'm very happy about this the game is dying away without people like cal who have this enthusiasm for the game there will be no emergency 4. Your killing the game and it's player base #keepem4alive

Personally I believe the EM4 community is not dying. I hope you understand that respecting other peoples hard work and commitment is needed within a community. 

As far as im aware Cal was only permitted to use a certain version of kent mod which via screenshots and videos seemed to not be the case. It was a very good looking mod however it obviously broke some of the terms and conditions set out by the kent mod team. I don't want to cause anything tbh. Personally i respect what has happened and i believe it was put in place accordingly. 

As a person who is currently making a private version of the Kent Mod, i will say its a very nice mod to edit... 

Hope the best for the mod creators  

This is very sad, I wish that could still go on.  

Personally I believe the EM4 community is not dying. I hope you understand that respecting other peoples hard work and commitment is needed within a community. 

As far as im aware Cal was only permitted to use a certain version of kent mod which via screenshots and videos seemed to not be the case. It was a very good looking mod however it obviously broke some of the terms and conditions set out by the kent mod team. I don't want to cause anything tbh. Personally i respect what has happened and i believe it was put in place accordingly. 

As a person who is currently making a private version of the Kent Mod, i will say its a very nice mod to edit... 

Hope the best for the mod creators  

I totally disagree. This is one less mod creator I the community and when speaking about the Kent mod the name Tacrfan springs to mind instantly? I understand that may not have been the only issue but guys come on relax a little?! A firm reminder would've been enough or even an ultimatum nonetheless I don't know the story but from what I've gathered that is how I feel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would like to remind everyone that the downvote button in this site does not equal to 'disagree'. Use it when someone spams and for things that are not rule violations, but illegible.

As for this particular situation, I think its very simple. The mod team was provided permission. They oversteppd their permission and went beyond the 'rights' they have as modders. The original content owners now have to defend themselves, and reacted in a reasonable and rational way in accordance to this site's rules.

It doesnt mean they're not allowed to mod with other projects. It also doesnt mean they're banned or what. They can choose to quit or choose to continue. Everything in this situation only goes as far as the individual allows it to go.

13 hours ago, Griffo567 said:

I totally disagree. This is one less mod creator I the community and when speaking about the Kent mod the name Tacrfan springs to mind instantly? I understand that may not have been the only issue but guys come on relax a little?! A firm reminder would've been enough or even an ultimatum nonetheless I don't know the story but from what I've gathered that is how I feel

who said he is stopping modding??? Cal is able to do private mods and display them accordingly.... If anything he may be able to move onto a different mod platform. Just because this mod has been publicly ended doesn't mean he isn't able to do other projects, as itchboy said. 

Personally i would say yes ok it was looking to be a ok mod and certain people shouldn't jump to any conclusions. I see that you are unhappy about the mod being taken down, however you got to look at it from the original developers point of view. (Those being TACR, Pottyscotty, Keiren) 

who said he is stopping modding??? Cal is able to do private mods and display them accordingly.... If anything he may be able to move onto a different mod platform. Just because this mod has been publicly ended doesn't mean he isn't able to do other projects, as itchboy said. 

Personally i would say yes ok it was looking to be a ok mod and certain people shouldn't jump to any conclusions. I see that you are unhappy about the mod being taken down, however you got to look at it from the original developers point of view. (Those being TACR, Pottyscotty, Keiren) 

In a personal message with me he has left the modding community as this was the last straw. We need more British mods in this game and he was on the cusp of creating a good sub mod with new scripts added and a custom map. There aren't many people who can mod especially British modders!

2 minutes ago, Griffo567 said:

In a personal message with me he has left the modding community as this was the last straw. We need more British mods in this game and he was on the cusp of creating a good sub mod with new scripts added and a custom map. There aren't many people who can mod especially British modders!

well excuse me if im wrong but he hasn't made that public so how is anyone supposed to know. Yes the community needs more british modders, however we have alot of European modders. Overall if he has left the modding scene until he makes it public its just word of mouth,

1af7dd30a1f4534541c75882e96a52e1.jpg

As a result of this the mod has been cancelled, please don't message me asking for a release as its now only going to be a private modification. I have also decided now is the time to be leaving the modding community as it has unfortunately died out. 

I wish everyone the best,

VHCal

Read this smudge would you care to tell me the remark he makes towards the bottom?

5 minutes ago, Griffo567 said:

Read this smudge would you care to tell me the remark he makes towards the bottom?

well i stand corrected and ill admit that.... No need to have attitude like that.. 

@Griffo567

I'm sorry but this modding team had multiple warnings about using assets that they should not be using. The final decision was made due to more assets being added in. 

Therefore if one can not abide by the rules, should it really remain?

I will miss this mod, but good luck in the future guys!

7 hours ago, Mark_ said:

@Griffo567

I'm sorry but this modding team had multiple warnings about using assets that they should not be using. The final decision was made due to more assets being added in. 

Therefore if one can not abide by the rules, should it really remain?

I agree the rules are the rules but this community needs more British mods with seemingly no one making one right now? The British modding aspect of EM4 is at a standstill now!

@Griffo567

Hang on a minute.... British modding aspect of EM4 isn't at a standstill. U forgot about Norfolk and Suffolk mod, the Kent mod.. plus I know many people who are working on private modifications... Just because one mod has been shut down correctly without hassle. doesn't mean the modding aspect of British modding is at a standstill. I would suggest to people not to over exaggerate over this. The deal has been done. 

At the end of the day the deal has been done. If everyone is gona cry over it, then it will make the situation 10 times more hostile and worse. Yes it was a decent mod but it broke the community rules. The problem with making mods public is that there is alot to take in account. Im currently making my own private Fictional mod based of the kent mod called parkshire mod. Its going to remain private because i respect what TACR and Pottyscotty and keiran have done..  

On 17/07/2017 at 11:53 AM, Smudge595 said:

@Griffo567

Hang on a minute.... British modding aspect of EM4 isn't at a standstill. U forgot about Norfolk and Suffolk mod, the Kent mod.. plus I know many people who are working on private modifications... Just because one mod has been shut down correctly without hassle. doesn't mean the modding aspect of British modding is at a standstill. I would suggest to people not to over exaggerate over this. The deal has been done. 

At the end of the day the deal has been done. If everyone is gona cry over it, then it will make the situation 10 times more hostile and worse. Yes it was a decent mod but it broke the community rules. The problem with making mods public is that there is alot to take in account. Im currently making my own private Fictional mod based of the kent mod called parkshire mod. Its going to remain private because i respect what TACR and Pottyscotty and keiran have done..  

As someone who has gotten into making British mods etc the last thing i want too do and i am sure others in the British community who make mods will agree is close down any UK mods and bring the community to a standstill. Cal was told by others about using newer versions of the kent mod and as shown he used one of my new skins in the kent mod, now i don't mind people using my skins, i am fairly new so would like be to shown around, but the one thing everyone asks is for credits.... people not doing this is just making people not want too do anything for the game and it will just end up not done anymore. 

British modding is not at a stand still, i know a few great mods that are being kept secret that are all British, and i am thinking about doing a British skin pack so everyone just play nice and follow rules as by not doing it, mods are just being stopped and would be a shame too see this community die 

I'd like to apologize for any comments that were made during the past week. I took a break and took some time to think about the predicament. I still stand by my annoyance at the loss of the brighton but after consideration I can empathize with those who closed the mod on the basis of rule breaches and credit issues.