Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
  • Announcements

• MikeyPI

ATTN: Mod Creators:   01/23/2016

Please update the FIRST post of your topic to include important information about your mods and their progress. Since you follow your topics and respond to them (hopefully anyway) you know what people most commonly want to/need to know about your mod and it's current state/progress. If your information will not fit within the first post of the topic, please contact a staff member and we will make it so that you own the second/third (as-needed) posts are yours as well. Having the most important information in the first posts of the topic will hopefully reduce the repetitive questions asked by having the most important information related to a mod within the first post.
    • MikeyPI

Posting restriction on this forum:   01/23/2016

Be advised that it is no longer possible to create a topic within this forum, instead it must be created in Mod Development and Concepts. This was done to lower the clutter created in the mods category, upon release of a modification contact a staff member and we will move your topic to the released/available Mods forum category.
    • randomperson139

Signatures   03/04/2016

Hi everyone. It appears that the update to the new forum has affected the format of the majority of signatures (adding extra spaces, changing sizes etc.). Due to this, could everyone please check their own signature, ensuring that it complies with the site rules. See the http://www.emergency-planet.com/tos.html/ or http://www.emergency-planet.com/topic/16848-acceptable-signature-sizes/ for more information.  We'll give it a few weeks to give enough time to edit signatures, after that the unnecessarily large signatures will simply be removed. Thanks for your cooperation. Regards, EMP Staff.
VHCal

Brighton Mod (Sub-Mod)

6 minutes ago, VHCal said:

This mod is private and we (Myself and Nick Fontana) only give this out to a select few. 

Correction... it's a private mod, you shouldn't be distributing it to anyone without the relevant permissions.

6 minutes ago, randomperson139 said:

Correction... it's a private mod, you shouldn't be distributing it to anyone without the relevant permissions.

Okay I stand corrected, thank you for pointing that out.

1 minute ago, gunswat said:

This looks great I'm going to message you when I get some space. 

Gunswat 

Thanks but I can't take all the credit.

I don't give out my skype due to DDOS attacks

3 hours ago, gunswat said:

I can message you on Skype if you have it? 

Gunswat 

You can message me via PM or on facebook.

Edited by randomperson139
Posts merged. Please use the edit button rather than double posting in future.

looks good, i would remove reflections though, the units models would look way better, looking forward to seeing more screenshots

1 hour ago, TACRfan said:

looks good, i would remove reflections though, the units models would look way better, looking forward to seeing more screenshots

Thank you I will work to remove the reflections.

Hi,

Looks very nice so far wondering if I could have a copy when you have finished it, remember to get the relevant permissions!

Also the spot on the top of the traffic units is black in Sussex please could you change that!

• Downvote 2

On 29/02/2016 at 5:33 PM, chivvy147 said:

Hi,

Looks very nice so far wondering if I could have a copy when you have finished it, remember to get the relevant permissions!

Also the spot on the top of the traffic units is black in Sussex please could you change that!

Firstly thank you, I'll see what I can do about getting you a copy. I'm going to change the spot to black and release some new screenshots for all.

Remember, no giving copies to people unless you've got the permissions ;-)

How's your plans for more scripts going? Interested to see what you can add!

• Upvote 1

Can't wait to see more 

• Upvote 1

Discussions about permissions have already happened and at this moment in time there are only two people allowed to work on the mod and provide public releases. However please keep posting pictures as I would also like to see what you do with it.

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the support everyone, I am currently adding water limiting scripts so the tanker has some use. I will send TACRfan and Pollyscotty copies of the mod once done. 

For all those interested I have just added a Ford Mondeo Police ERV!

715b274925ee6fb790537c58608a0cf8.png

• Upvote 1

That is a very nice car there! Good KOB so far! If wanted I can always help with mapping but thats up to you!

Keep up the work

• Upvote 1

Ah, also the vw Passat at the top for secamb does not work, ( It falls through bridges and light is broken :/ )

But apart from that the re skins look great!

14 hours ago, Mark_ said:

Ah, also the vw Passat at the top for secamb does not work, ( It falls through bridges and light is broken :/ )

But apart from that the re skins look great!

I'm re-mapping the VW Passat, thanks for the feedback!

• Upvote 1

New National Crime Agency Audi A4

20160313233522_1.jpg

• Upvote 1

On 15/03/2016 at 9:00 AM, gunswat said:

Do they still use that yeA?

They do indeed, they also use the A6 and the Q7

I think the NCA use any car they can get there hands on, it seems that there is no set cars or light set ups, it does seem to be high end cars though

• Upvote 1