paleocacher

Adam-12

Key things you should know as it appears you're new to the community..firstly, welcome! Secondly, unless you show some work and put a little more detail in to your thread and explain it more then no one will offer their assistance. On second thought, why is this even here still? This is from January 20th, it shouldn't be here if it's inactive.

I am a big fan of both Emergency and Adam 12 TV shows! I've seen every Adam 12 episode, and I might be a cop one day.

Anyhow, could someone make an improvement to the Classic Los Angeles mod by hoppah to have the LAPD cars from like the 80's, such as this vvv

Also, maybe add the classic LAPD hats to the officers.

Any thoughts?

N.C.C.P.D. Car.jpg

On 2/26/2016 at 3:48 PM, Kerry said:

I am a big fan of both Emergency and Adam 12 TV shows! I've seen every Adam 12 episode, and I might be a cop one day.

Anyhow, could someone make an improvement to the Classic Los Angeles mod by hoppah to have the LAPD cars from like the 80's, such as this vvv

Also, maybe add the classic LAPD hats to the officers.

Any thoughts?

-snip-

Well, people aren't going to make some thing if you tell them to. Modding for this game is a /pass time/, they don't get paid to do it unless you are that desperate to get things done.

Firstly, as has already been said, no one will simply make your requests for you (unless you can afford ridiculous sums to pay them of course...). If you're really that bothered about new content and the like, I would suggest taking the time and trying to learn some modding skills. There's plenty of tutorials around here, you can start with the basics and reskin some stuff (although that's not gonna help with the 80s stuff you're after!). But if you show a willingness to learn some skills and actively be involved in a project, you might find people slightly more willing to help you.

On another note, it's not an 80s mod... but there was a 90s submod for the LA Mod made by rihis a few years ago. Just checked and the download link still works too.