Nicknack422

Emergency 4 Crashes to desktop without an error

Hello, I really wanna get this fix because it is getting on my nerves.

Everytime i time i run EM4 it crashes to desktop and it is really annoying.

I tried running it in Windows xp and vista on compatibility mode still did not work and i reinstalled the game like 5 times now. I heard sometimes Codecs might interfere with the game but i cannot find any of them. i changed the resolution but it still wont work.  Can somebody please help me?

DxDiag.txt

logfile.txt

11 minutes ago, Centurionacx said:

Same problem here on WIN7

When I run any mod game just crash.

Help pls

To Nicknack, please re-upload your dx diag/logfile since we moved the server unfortunately it lost files posted as attachments so I can't see what your problem is atm.

@Centurion You only state you have windows 7 without providing a dx diag and logfile we cannot help you with so little information.

@ Centurion I read your logfile and dx diag, what I suggest you try is to first delete the logfile that is being generated, then try to load the default game freeplay (no mods) and see if it runs or crashes, if it crashes upload that logfile here.  Your current logfile references loading a modification, which to be honest I cannot say if the mod has problems or not, so it's better for a diagnostics to use the default game since it is unaltered.