Ben12

Ben's Mods: New Dutch Mod, BetterEM5, American Mod

American Mod  

301 members have voted

1. 1. What city would you like the American Mod be based on? (Remember this won't force me to choose the winning city.)

• Los Angeles
    • Miami
    • New York City
    • Las Vegas
    • San Francisco
    • Washington, D.C.
    • Pittsburg
    • Philadelphia
    • Houston
    • Boston
    • Atlanta
    • Chicago
    • Detroit
    • Phoenix
    • Dallas
    • Memphis
    • Seattle
    • Denver
    • Oklahoma City
    • Other major city not listed here out of the top 100 cities by population (write in comments, find the list I kind of used here: http://www.citymayors.com/gratis/uscities_100.html)

Hi there. It has got been past a long while since the last comment and update about this mod, so because of that i'm here to ask: How are you doing? Do you still working on the mod? And if you do, there is an Approx. ETA for the mod? And if there's something that i can help with to you, let me know please. I dont have any experience with the editor, so i can help too as a tester, but of course i can learn how to use the editor! Greetings from Spain, waiting your answer soon  

On 8/28/2017 at 10:49 PM, MK90 said:

Hi there. It has got been past a long while since the last comment and update about this mod, so because of that i'm here to ask: How are you doing? Do you still working on the mod? And if you do, there is an Approx. ETA for the mod? And if there's something that i can help with to you, let me know please. I dont have any experience with the editor, so i can help too as a tester, but of course i can learn how to use the editor! Greetings from Spain, waiting your answer soon  

I am working on it. Sadly progress is very slow due to the implications of coursework and the recent Hurricane Irma which went through my area (I lost power for a week, and recovery is still ongoing for several areas).

I don't know when the mod will be ready if at all but fingers crossed by the New Year, if all goes right, I'll have good news.

• Upvote 2

Hey Ben, 

I'm glad you ARE still working on the mod, being the only one as far as I know. I do think people will understand that you also have a personal life, which surely will be accompanied by personal problems, worries and setbacks - just as anyone else. So for that matter, I don't think people will blame you for your efforts, to further develop The Netherlands Mod (TNM), to go that slow as you are talking about. As long as we'll hear from you from time to time, even with as little news as possible, we can wait. 
But maybe it's time again if, in your name, I can try to call in the troops from our forum (if there are any), who are now familiar with modding in Emergency 5. Maybe they are experiencing very good results at home with their own private little projects, and are willing to give it go, to help you out with TNM.

So, if any of you players think/know, you already have enough modding experience to help and build the development of TNM to a higher level, please respond here. I'll get back to you the moment I read your message. I do know, that Ben12 wouldn't mind if he'd receive some help. I have good contacts with Ben12 already, so I'm sure we can make some good appointments together. Please, let's all try to prevent letting this beautiful mod go to waste, due to a lack of time of the one modder we currently have working on TNM. If only more modders would jump into our aid, I'm convinced we can do the job. Of course you can get in touch with me through PM as well. For what it's worth, I'm Dutch. 

Cheers!!

Robert. 

• Upvote 1

On 9/29/2017 at 6:37 PM, Ropie58 said:

Hey Ben, 

I'm glad you ARE still working on the mod, being the only one as far as I know. I do think people will understand that you also have a personal life, which surely will be accompanied by personal problems, worries and setbacks - just as anyone else. So for that matter, I don't think people will blame you for your efforts, to further develop The Netherlands Mod (TNM), to go that slow as you are talking about. As long as we'll hear from you from time to time, even with as little news as possible, we can wait. 
But maybe it's time again if, in your name, I can try to call in the troops from our forum (if there are any), who are now familiar with modding in Emergency 5. Maybe they are experiencing very good results at home with their own private little projects, and are willing to give it go, to help you out with TNM.

So, if any of you players think/know, you already have enough modding experience to help and build the development of TNM to a higher level, please respond here. I'll get back to you the moment I read your message. I do know, that Ben12 wouldn't mind if he'd receive some help. I have good contacts with Ben12 already, so I'm sure we can make some good appointments together. Please, let's all try to prevent letting this beautiful mod go to waste, due to a lack of time of the one modder we currently have working on TNM. If only more modders would jump into our aid, I'm convinced we can do the job. Of course you can get in touch with me through PM as well. For what it's worth, I'm Dutch. 

Cheers!!

Robert. 

New to the forum but, definitely not new to modding or this game series. I figured I'd join Ben's efforts & contribute some time to the projects. It's time to get this project back on track and back on schedule, and I'd love to be the one to help accomplish this. 

Please contact me in PM thanks, 

Hash

• Upvote 1

On 6-10-2017 at 7:08 PM, Ropie58 said:

Hi Hash,

I'm glad you responded to my call out. I love your enthusiasm. I will contact you in PM shortly.

Welcome to the club!

Cheers!!

Robert.

Hi Hash,

For the record: the day before yesterday I sent you a PM. I hope, as soon as you've read your PM, and you are (hopefully) still willing to join in, please get in touch with me ASAP, so we could get the wheels start rolling... ?

Cheers!!

?

Robert.

On 6-10-2017 at 4:13 AM, HashDatMd5 said:

New to the forum but, definitely not new to modding or this game series. I figured I'd join Ben's efforts & contribute some time to the projects. It's time to get this project back on track and back on schedule, and I'd love to be the one to help accomplish this. 

Please contact me in PM thanks, 

Hash

Hey Hash,

Again, I'm trying to get in touch with you through the forum, reminding you that you still didn't respond to my PM on October 6, nor on my reminder of the PM on October 13, after your offer to help us work on the further development on the modding of The Netherlands Mod (TNM). The "Message box", containing my PM's I sent you, to be activated at the top left corner, is telling me that you still didn't even read them, or weren't able to. I don't know the reason for this; but off course, you also don't need to tell anybody as your reasons can easily be most personal. Then again, referring to the tone of your enthusiastic response to my "cry for help" on September 30, it makes me a bit confused that I'm not hearing from you anymore. I do hope, you're still okay and in good health!

Should you be able again to read this message and still be willing to join in - or not, please send me a reply. 

Hope to hear from you real soon.

Cheers!!

?

Robert ?