GuardianT45

L.A. Mod - Freeplay between Campaign / Missions ?

Hi! 

First of: I really tried finding a similar problem with no results. That struck me as odd, since I assumed, that other people were bothered by the same issue. 

Anyway: 

I bought 911 - First Responders and downloaded the L.A. Mod shortly after. Luckily the mod worked immediately without problems. 

What I am missing is, that in the original game there were small sequences of free play between the main campaign

The ones where you get to train your EMT's and Paramedics, or the ones where you had to solve a certain amount of accidents in order to buy a vehicle needed for the next mission. 

Is there anyway to (re)activate these free play sequences?

Is it normal that they disappeared with the mod? 

Thank you in advance! :) 

Guardian

Yes its normal that they've disappeared. As for how to reactivate them I believe this would take quite a bit of messing around and I don't believe anyone has put the time/effort into doing it. Although I too would like to be able to play through the campaign like in the vanilla mod I've personally always considered it a small sacrifice for how much better the LA mod is.