TheVolume

New ELS For Emergency 4

I greet you all have something important to announce

I have for you a very good message - the end of coronas - the time for the future

Look at this video and see just what effect created with polygons and radiation

Not possible - is possible

Who of you said that the polygons look awful without Coronas * who it *

Will you wondered how you have a terrible effect of coronas

I'll explain to you because Cornas even as Idel is in place, it still may change the place of what happens, our beautiful effect is ruined

Look at the movie there is no coronas - and the effect is outstanding 

Happy New Year to you all  :xmas:  :holdglass:

What do they look like if you haven't edited your cameras zoom

I second this ^

They look good, with the camera hack at night but I'm pretty sure that during day and with the EM4 default zoom, the lights are gonna be invisible and the only thing you gonna see is the radiation. Good effort, though.

It was a very nice effect - unfortunately my modification like other requires coronas

However, someone who does not pay much attention to lighting units I recommend only polygons - but the effect works only in the evening - as others confirm this on the forum

But I already have a way of problem with Coronas and never change places like always sometimes

Coronas is a real problem for many - here's the proof

But I can give you advice - if you notice that your coronas are not in the right place is just Correct it and the problem will not happen again tested several times running greet

Lol, I've been doing this since i started the RCMP mod lights. Nothing new. The LED era for me started in 2012 xD Although i prefer mixing corona/poly to achieve the greatest visual effect permitted by the game engine, but really it all falls down to how talented you are at making lights and how you can manipulate the image of the LED effect. 

It's nice to see people like you improving your skills !