Ben12

Better EM5

Better EM5  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested in a pre- release with what I have so far?

• Yes
    • Maybe
    • No

UPDATE 12/31/2015: I'm testing out what I have so far. If you would like to be a tester, please contact me. 

UPDATE 1/1/2016: Happy New Year! I'm having trouble, however, with getting new vehicles into the game. Even if they use vanilla prefabs. This affects the SWAT ground transport and the special prisoner transport, and unmarked cars as well. Workaround was to change some values: Police car has four spots, van now has two with six prisoner seats.

UPDATE 1/11/2016: Mod is coming to you very shortly! I'm sending it to the Downloads section, all it needs to be is approved by a moderator.

UPDATE 1/16/2016: Mod Released! Find it at http://forum.emergency-planet.com/files/file/638-betterem5/

CURRENT RELEASE: 0.1

So, because I'm having trouble finding a map or models for my Autobahn mod, I am taking the liberty of trying to make EM5 a little better for everyone out there. Plans:

• Additional/New skins for emergency vehicles (green/white police cars) Not Started
  • Changing personnel amounts (two doctors for a doctor car, more cops in cars, ect.) Completed
  • Unmarked cars (I'm going to see if I can make it so that the cars can't be detected by criminals, or the plainclothes officers either) Not Started
  • Police cars will no longer be able to transport prisoners, a special van with seats for many prisoners (I think that's how they do it in Germany) Needs Reworking; Preparing Workaround
  • Doctor in ambulance Not Started
  • Police can use fire extinguisher Not Started
  • Firefighter can redirect, possibly doctor or tech Not Started
  • SWAT officer ground transport vehicle Needs Reworking
  • Other things to make the game more realistic or just for something new to do Mod Status Approximately 38%

Why? Because I think EM5 is a little short on mods for the new version. (2.0.2)

It sounds great, I am looking forward to seeing updates. Someone needs to make a mod for em5 that does for that game what the la mod did for em4.