emsfan112

Chicago mod 2016 edition

Sorry for no updates guys for a long time i was sick but im ok now im carry on working on the mod.Our team will need hel of a moder in this fase of the modification for helping please contact poole 3003 he is the boss :) 

Job on Truck company 31 is almost done and will be sended to pool for lighting.

More updates comping .

Please be pacient only two of use work on the mod .

Em4 2016-01-27 20-55-44-69.jpg

Em4 2016-01-27 20-55-54-68.jpg

Em4 2016-01-27 20-56-03-40.jpg

Sorry for no updates for a while .Ok im curently working on tower ladder and some new ladder trucks for the mod ,poole is making new map and he is also makig lights for all cop cars.

If sombody want to help us just pm me or poole .Also we need a help of a modeler .If sombodey is intrested pm poole.

next update in next 7 days

Yes the map is from scratch as I'm not a mapper I am doing the basics to it and I think it looks ok for a non mapper and script or the scripting needs tweaking massively as some of the things don't work that should do like adding more units to the game and also sorting out the missing units we don't have IE the units from backdraft E17 and T46 but we don't have a modeller to do this I'm a skinner and advanced lighting and basic mapping that I'm learning 

12 minutes ago, poole3003 said:

Yes the map is from scratch as I'm not a mapper I am doing the basics to it and I think it looks ok for a non mapper and script or the scripting needs tweaking massively as some of the things don't work that should do like adding more units to the game and also sorting out the missing units we don't have IE the units from backdraft E17 and T46 but we don't have a modeller to do this I'm a skinner and advanced lighting and basic mapping that I'm learning 

That's cool, good luck getting a good modeler and fixing the scripts!

4 hours ago, emsfan112 said:

im on 10 mbps  but we are still working on the mod guys  dont forget to support us.

9 hours ago, poole3003 said:

sorry for no update i have been upgrading my internet im now on VIVID 200 so 200mbps baby yeah faster connection and faster upload and download so update to follow soon as i can

That's all good, I wish you the best of luck

1 hour ago, Alex Neumeister said:

I sent you an email I just haven't gotten any response back on needing help

Send me the e-mail i am little more active on working on mod than poole 

Work is going in baby steps but is going well .The work didnt stoped on the mod ,we have our personal life too.

but THE MOD IS ON .MOD ISNT CANCELED .we will make the mod!!! just be pacient 

Mod is recruiting a good-expert modeler,and lighter to help with work.

For more informations PM in inbox or on email

Greatings

From

Ems Fan 112

I agree with your decision to put it on hold while the two of you sort your lives out. It would be for the best of your futures and the mod as well, that you take a break, re-asses yourselves and only once all things are in proper order, do you return to working with the mod.

As to the recruitment statement, it would seem unfair to whoever signs up, that the two of you are taking a break while the modeller and lighter are doing the major work. Another factor is, there arent any 'good' modellers left on here that are willing to do work for you. Lighters tend to be plentiful, but they often just sign up in order to gain copies of the mod and its contents. Beware of who you recruit.

IMO it would be in the best interest of everyone that you just play it cool for now and leave all recruitment or questions for another time.