pietthepenguin

Installing w00ds Map into LA Mod 2.1

Hello, 

I realize that you guys appreciate the use of the "search" feature here, and believe I have searched high and low for a solution to my problem but have unfortunately been unable to find one. I apologize in advance if I just simply didn't look hard enough.

I'm trying to install W00ds maps to LA Mod 2.1 (I'm a new player who just got into the game after discovering this mod). I'm using the installer that Hoppah made however when I try to install the map to game files, it gives me the following error message:

"Could not find an installation of Los Angeles Mod v2.0!

Please install Los Angeles Mod v2.0 first." 

Obviously, 2.0 was the previous version of the mod which leads me to assume that w00ds maps are only compatible with v2.0 and below, which I'm really hoping isn't the case.

If it is possible to install w00ds maps into v2.1, could one of you guys walk me through the process or tell me how to do so?

Thanks in advance. 

On 12/21/2015 at 5:48 AM, pietthepenguin said:

Hello, 

I realize that you guys appreciate the use of the "search" feature here, and believe I have searched high and low for a solution to my problem but have unfortunately been unable to find one. I apologize in advance if I just simply didn't look hard enough.

I'm trying to install W00ds maps to LA Mod 2.1 (I'm a new player who just got into the game after discovering this mod). I'm using the installer that Hoppah made however when I try to install the map to game files, it gives me the following error message:

"Could not find an installation of Los Angeles Mod v2.0!

Please install Los Angeles Mod v2.0 first." 

Obviously, 2.0 was the previous version of the mod which leads me to assume that w00ds maps are only compatible with v2.0 and below, which I'm really hoping isn't the case.

If it is possible to install w00ds maps into v2.1, could one of you guys walk me through the process or tell me how to do so?

Thanks in advance. 

I don't think that you will find a wOOds map that uses regular LA Mod v2.1.. If you want to use the wOOds map with LA Mod v2.0 as a base try this http://www.emergency-planet.com/topic/18843-beta-july-21wiplos-angeles-mod-v20-4x4-w00ds-map-v1 by Xplorer4x4.