chrisbailey22

Looking for a map Maker

Map making is probably the longest element of making a mod. Each of the maps I've been involved with have taken months. This is a huge ask for most people and you'll probably have more joy learning yourself. There's several elements

The map texture

Creating roads paths and spawns

Placing houses and objects

Setting up a fire station with virtual objects.

There's a lot to editing a map. For instance, if you want to change what's on the ground, the physical appearance of it, you can't do that without the original, hundred+mb file. To replace the objects on the map is much easier, and just requires a bit of help to do it. 

If you know what you want done, EXACTLY what you want done, I'm sure someone will help you figure it out by giving you instructions, but I wouldn't hold my breath that someone is going to make it FOR you. 

Say you wanted to replace an incident with something else, and replace the police station, those are two relatively minor tasks and they're easy to walk you through what you'd need to know. 

Let us know what you need, and we'll be happy to help (note, hep does not equate to doing it for you)