ThinBlueLineKY4

Mod Commentary

If you have released that mod and it has a topic here, people will make comments based on how interesting your mod is to them. Does it have new features or is it a straight reskin of an existing mod? If you're the latter, then at least add some new things to that mod. 

If you don't have a topic with a full showcase, like pictures, videos, etc, people will be more likely to comment and play it. 

Make a Facebook page promote your modification. Sell the value in what you created. Game play, updates, future plans. Get the community involved ask what they would like to see and how you can make your mod better.

I see a lot of other mods with tons of views and comments, and I don't know how they make that happen. I would like to get views and feedback on my Edgewood mod, but I do not know what I am doing wrong. Any advice on how I can get the word of my mod out and about?

Do something unique for example create some new firetrucks and im sure alot of people will be interested

Make a Facebook page promote your modification. Sell the value in what you created. Game play, updates, future plans. Get the community involved ask what they would like to see and how you can make your mod better.

If you have released that mod and it has a topic here, people will make comments based on how interesting your mod is to them. Does it have new features or is it a straight reskin of an existing mod? If you're the latter, then at least add some new things to that mod. 

If you don't have a topic with a full showcase, like pictures, videos, etc, people will be more likely to comment and play it.

u

Thank you all very much! (And by the way I'm talking about the Edgewood mod here)

I assumed so.. just keep making people want to play the mod!! do you have a facebook page yet?

i have one for my modding team/gaming clan (ip to gamin clan is ts20.freets3.net:10247; our groups and tags are currently not working right now though we are working on fixing that)