CFDDIVE11

Ambulance Transport Capacity

In a certain mod you can't transport people to the hospital. I went into the editor like the creators said and set an ambulance down hit edit then went to traits and put the transport capacity to 1 and it still won't go to the hospital. It has the go to hospital command and everything. Any help?

So everything is named properly and you click the go to hospital command and it doesn't go to hospital? 

If that's the case, with no error box, open up freeplay in this mod, call 2 cops, have one shoot the other (so you don't need to stabilize and all that crap) and have an ambulance pick him up, click send to hospital a couple times  and then post your logfile so we can see what the game says about the script command

So everything is named properly and you click the go to hospital command and it doesn't go to hospital? 

If that's the case, with no error box, open up freeplay in this mod, call 2 cops, have one shoot the other (so you don't need to stabilize and all that crap) and have an ambulance pick him up, click send to hospital a couple times  and then post your logfile so we can see what the game says about the script command

My problem is I can't even load them into the ambulance. It won't let me and there isn't any other patients in it.

The updated beta has been posted. The issue was with the commands of the medics. Somehow they got command they shouldn't have gotten which was causing them to be unable to load the patietn

It's two medics and then I have to select them and then they get the stretcher

The updated beta has been posted. The issue was with the commands of the medics. Somehow they got command they shouldn't have gotten which was causing them to be unable to load the patietn

Yep, I've downloaded it and am now waiting for the full release. Excellent work you guys are doing and look forward to the new map!