Calvin David Glenfield

Modding EMU2016 event fequency!

Ok i have looked threw this

https://www.world-of-emergency.com/modding/documentation/modifier/6-game_settings_-_how_to_change_event_frequency_and_extinguisher_strength

I just want to know what settings i need to change to prevent MORE then 1 event occuring at a time! im here trying to clear 1 event and more pop up and at the moment i would like to take my time untill i become skilled i notice this line here

"MaxEventLimit": "4",                        // Minimum of active freeplay events // TODO(mk) this is not part of the design, only debug

this boggles my mind because the code says "MaxEventLimit" but the description says Minimum of active freeplay events  

so is it minimum or maximum?  I just want to prevent events from occuring when one is already active! NO more then 1 active event at a time! 

Thx in advance!

I will have to look at the file itself but from what I have seen anytime they have the words todo that means that code was never actually used in the game. Hense the feature is not available and they will work on it when they release a new patch to make us pay for again.

Later I will loom at the file and see if I can find anything else to mess with.

William516

Bill

Delaware, USA