DakotaM990

Lightbar problems

Currently attempting to use a Lightbar Pack created by itchboy but it requires Zmodeler's import/export feature which I don't possess as I did not buy a copy of ZModeler and when I attempt to load the pack into editor, it claims that it is already unpack and It won't allow me to repack it.

Any ideas?

D

Currently attempting to use a Lightbar Pack created by itchboy but it requires Zmodeler's import/export feature which I don't possess as I did not buy a copy of ZModeler and when I attempt to load the pack into editor, it claims that it is already unpack and It won't allow me to repack it.

Any ideas?

D

Packing and unpacking are not the same as adding the light bars to the game. Open the folders of the light bar and you should see some .v3o files copy these into the model folder of your desired mod in the light bar folder or create a folder so you know we're they are. Make sure you bring the texture or image files over so your light bars have a skin and paste them in The same folder.