RestingVermin

Da Bronx Modification [NO LONGER IN DEVELOPMENT]

Alright everyone.

So a new poll have been opened. I've relized that Da Bronx modification may not be the most popular choice of mod to be macking now a days. The interests has gone down by people who follows and it makes me wonder if I should continue the mod or start on a more popular choice. I want to make a mod that you guys will like. So a 2nd poll will be upp for some possible choices of another mod if this one does not continue. I know that none of my previous mods got released either but for the right reasons. And I'm sorry for this but I want to do something you will play and that you like.

So if you have any other ideas for a mod then leave a comment and I'll add it to the list of choices on the 2nd poll!

Also please tell me your opinion as well! 

Thanks!

Re: buildings, your best bet is to do models of generic buildings that can be texture swapped to look different without you having to model so much. Make use of the Em4 houseChild system as well.

For whatever city you end up with, include only 3 or 4 major landmarks in order to present the city correctly. You dont need more than that. For the map texture, you should not do a 1:1 replica of the real area, but instead consolidate each 'major attraction' area you want to depict and then sandwich them onto the map.

Alright by your choosing, this mod is now no longer under development! Thank you for everyone that supported me through the time of this and I'm sorry for those of you that want me to continue! Thank you all very much!

Now the Las Vegas modification will be starting. It won by over the dubble votes from the 2nd place Washington DC. Now I will start my research of finding pictures, information ect.  

here is the topic for the Las Vegas mod and more info will be posted there! Thank you all!

Here are the poll results:

037fda0ed096ca3028fe2386c5cf242c.png