RestingVermin

Da Bronx Modification [NO LONGER IN DEVELOPMENT]

8 minutes ago, boyscoutews said:

FDNYL053-C.jpg

2494296641_336c2f0cb9_b.jpg

cc333910e555938b65abcc8418a708a2.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Can we see these in there? *note Ladder 49,Engine 68 are New York Yankee special paint jobs*

68 and 49 will be in : ) I'm not sure about the Tiller  and the model of the tower ladder. I'll have to think about that.

2 minutes ago, Rlizard said:

Ok, I just hope there's a police paddy wagon. 

There will sure be one : )

6 minutes ago, boyscoutews said:

Sweet, just some thoughts, and was looking through some units and found some rare ones, wish they stilled used some

I've got some ideas for some units that they don't use/ rare units. Just leave a comment if you want a rare unit in and I'll consider it! : )

ALSO. Just a picture for the hazmat 2nd piece : ) Lightbar to come

https://gyazo.com/af59e07821f3c3535beecf8022233f90

Today the FDNY lost Battalion Chief 19 Michael J Fahy.  He got killed in a gas explosion in the Bronx. My deepest thoughts and prayers goes out to his family! A bypasser called 911 that he/she smelled odor of gas. The FDNY responded to W. 234th St. near Irwin Ave. at 6:22 NYC time and discovered a drug lab. Just when Michael J Fahy and NYPD ESU was about to leave the explosion happened 7:30. Killing Michael J Fahy and injured others. May god rest his soul! And god bless all emergency services around the world!

• Upvote 2

Here I am with some updates for you all!

Squad: Need to UV map and put lights on. Also need to fix the doors.

Hazmat 2nd Piece: It's all done. Just need to put some lights on it ingame. Doors are also completed.

2016 Ford Explorer: Need to do the front than copy and paste into one and then UV map.

So this is what I want to show you right now. I'm also in progress of making an MACK FOAM unit and starting on the ladders. Also Squad 2nd piece. And yes I'm working on multiple models. Let me know what you think! : )

de6dac113f23f9dcba528b06e0d04db7.png

2e5b474ae51fe964573c02c963b74908.png

e9eacb70a98611fc3971a3014a5bbc47.png

Hey everyone! 1 more month has gone past and no, the mod is not ''dead''. I have redone some areas on some models and I've created some new ones!

So now that the NEW FOAM units are in service, my question for you is as follows!

Would you want the new FOAM or the old vintage MACK FOAM unit? Here are some pictures! Top is the new one! Poll is currently up

ER-XL.jpg

FDNY Foam 206 1988 Mack CF 1000-750 Photo by Chris Tompkins-XL.jpg

1 hour ago, RestingVermin said:

Hey everyone! 1 more month has gone past and no, the mod is not ''dead''. I have redone some areas on some models and I've created some new ones!

So now that the NEW FOAM units are in service, my question for you is as follows!

Would you want the new FOAM or the old vintage MACK FOAM unit? Here are some pictures! Top is the new one! Poll is currently up

This is a hard one, They both look good. 

I do have plans for FOAM, yes! I just need to find a good FOAM script that I can use but that's something I will have to fix later on!

Currently I'm redoing the map. The map will be focused on south of the Bronx. It will have 3 firehouses and possibly a hospital or a police station. 

The firehouses are,

Squad 41

Engine 60, Ladder 17, Battalion 14

Engine 71, Laddr 55, Division 6

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Firebuff319 said:

Yay.

Wait no rescue?

2 hours ago, 59955_1453496446 said:

Squad 41 is a rescue pumper like squad 18 and 252 in Brooklyn and Manhattan

There will be a 2 Rescues and Squads in the ''realistic'' version of the mod.

I'll list some special units that I will include,

Rescue 1

Rescue 3 with collapse rescue 3

Squad 41 with 2nd piece

Squad 61

Tactical Support Unit 1

Hazmat 1 & 2nd piece

Hazmat Operations

RAC 3

SSL Unit to be decided

Field Comm

Field Comm Battalion