RestingVermin

Da Bronx Modification [NO LONGER IN DEVELOPMENT]

I don't care if get hate. He asked for OUR opinion and i gave him my opinion. He asked for it and he got a detailed answer. I also took the time and colored the things on the picture which needed some work. I never said he HAS to do it but it was a friendly recommendation, just constructive help. You can't expect me to say it is awesome and i explained what he would need to do to hear that. Itchboy is an awesome modder and one of the very few actual modders on this forum who do NEW things. If you compare the german forum with this forum you'll see that we've got alot of people actually learning skills and doing something on their own. Have a look in the downloads section and you'll see what i talk about. If i get hated or troubled response to a constructive critism then there is defently something wrong here.

I do appreciate what you posted. I really did. And I did not mean to sound mean or anything like that and sorry if it did sound like that. The thing is that I did agree with itchboy on some he said but I dont really care how long list you have. Even if it was 20 or even only 1. This just makes it what people really want and think shoud be on the models or in the mod. And I make decisions on what I shoud add/remove. Now this was the last thing said about this and I dont want any more posts about it! 

Like I explained to both parties earlier. Making long, item filled lists is bad, but also not taking any criticism is bad.

Mindcat needs to make a shorter, simpler list, that only highlights the most basic mistakes. At least one should be listed, no more than three would be reasonable. Having too many items such as that makes your post condescending and its context is almost as if you are trying to totally rip apart his efforts. There is a fine line between critisism and plain bullying. The OP needs to understand as well that some people, when asked for comments and crititism, will go all-out on it.

The line here that needs to be drawn is, that we shouldn't dump a list of 20 wrong things onto a modder, because it will make him/her feel bad. Second, the OP also needs to at least take a little criticism.

Tbh, I do have to admit that I find it kind of sad that people take constructive criticism so harshly here.  It would be one thing if people ran about saying "It looks horrible!" and things of the like (that would be straight up bullying and horribly inappropriate), but when they're trying to help it's really a shame that people don't really want that anymore.  It's sad, but it's really the truth that people don't care for anyone trying to help to improve anything (not unless they're going to do it for them), most people around today just want the "yes men" who'll take things as they are and say "looks good".

Amen!

This is correct.

Helljumper's Mack model is not UV mapped, so most people prefer to go to the NRW model. Helljumper has a lot of great models that definitely deserve some love, especially the squad pickup truck and some of the antique American rigs.

The author of the moddel - Helljumper51, and if you dig depper he shared a pack of them.

This is correct.

Helljumper's Mack model is not UV mapped, so most people prefer to go to the NRW model. Helljumper has a lot of great models that definitely deserve some love, especially the squad pickup truck and some of the antique American rigs.

Thank you guys!! :)

33 minutes ago, RestingVermin said:

http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/monthly_2016_04/570a9748b7af7_Em42016-04-1020-06-34-570.jpg.0ca572184c0e225b0fb02c2d7fb43b3d.jpg

http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/monthly_2016_04/570a9748b7af7_Em42016-04-1020-06-34-570.jpg.0ca572184c0e225b0fb02c2d7fb43b3d.jpg

Nice to see you guys back at the mod

• Upvote 1

What I have so far for the map. What could I change for what's placed so far? What should I place where you see the empty spots? Open for all suggestions to make this a mod where the community has their votes on what could make this better and more fun.   As you see the road is a one way. Almost all the roads will be one ways but not sure about what direction the others are going to be.

Em4 2016-04-11 18-11-50-181.jpg

Em4 2016-04-11 18-12-08-220.jpg

• Downvote 1

Engine 38 Spare on scene of a possible fire at construction site.

http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/monthly_2016_04/570d2d6a3d9de_em42016-04-1119-45-41-354.jpg.23c713b3917225d17c6cc5c19d4b3672.jpg

The mod is coming along.  Have been caught up with some script problems while trying to add an extra bay or two. If anyone could in any sort of way help me/ tell me how to than please!  Other than that it's in full progress coming along very well! 

http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/monthly_2016_04/570d2d6a3d9de_em42016-04-1119-45-41-354.jpg.23c713b3917225d17c6cc5c19d4b3672.jpg

em4 2016-04-11 19-45-41-354.jpg

If it's possible I would suggest Yankee Stadium with the Bronx bombers station close to it. That would be pretty awesome since that's the house my brother is out of. That or possibly the Bronx Zoo? or Botanical Garden? I'm thinking more of a big landmark to add some creativity to the map.  Just some suggestions right of the top of the head. Nice work so far!

BSOFR:  Thanks for the suggestions. I've looked over if there is any models that could fit for your suggestions as I am not good at doing models. But haven't found anything. So at this time there is going to be a pretty simple map for this version.

RangerDog: In this current time it will be one way roads because of New York Bronx have many of them. So the directing traffic is a mode that will not be included at this point in time.

A little transformation from Seagrave to KME, Not the best but it works I guess Only changed the texture. Just gotta do some minor tweaks of the skin. Let me know what you think.

BONUS! Since I got the vehicles to park the right way in the bay special thanks to itchboy for letting me know what to do!  And Squad 61 and Battalion 20 on scene of a reported fire with nothing showing.

Em4 2016-06-16 15-29-56-953.jpg

Em4 2016-06-16 15-29-50-166.jpg

em4 2016-06-16 16-53-29-425.jpg

em4 2016-06-16 16-50-24-025.jpg

• Upvote 2