chrisbailey22

Brand New Clan Battalion 422

here is you read me file and ill bold the most important item that caused blackout to give us right to edit the mod

this is the same read me that is in you 4.6.1 and 4.5.2 which I have both to and anyone that has any of these mods will have the same read me file so this is not made up in cause you try and say that and if you don't believe me see smallsnipe

HARBOR CITY 4.5.1
ORIGINALLY CREATED BY: BLACKOUT
LATEST RELEASE BY: BLACKOUT, THURI, NEKONOVA
http://www.squad55.com/ (Homepage)
http://forum.emergency-planet.com (Mods)

IMPORTANT: Please report bugs using the included Bug Report Form and email to "552blackout@gmail.com". READ THE LIST OF KNOWN BUGS before submitting a new report. Do not submit reports on bugs already listed unless differences are noticed.
IMPORTANT: You may NOT edit this mod or use it your own mod WITHOUT PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT FROM BLACKOUT.
IMPORTANT: Niether Squad 55, nor Blackout own any of the vehicle models in this mod, we simply have permission to use them

UPDATE FROM HARBOR CITY 4.4
--------------------------
The latest update builds upon the success of the Limited Water Supply featured in Harbor City 4.4.
Key new features include:
- Brand new HAZTECH firefighters to bridge the gap between HAZMAT firefighters and normal firefighters.
- Improved GPS allows Police units to have standby points within their assigned districts.
- Refurbishment of all the fire stations, the police station, hospital, and parking garages / depots after two long years of to the city by Squad 55: with extensions to Station 2, Station 6 and Station 7.
- New Harbor City Tech Centre with staging for Tow units in district.
- An open space rejuvenation fund which has allowed the redesigning of the east hospital park, east shopping plaza, west railway park and south campsite.
- Brand new railway station and airport.

INSTALLATION
------------
1) Extract the .rar file.
2) Copy the "4.5 Harbor City" folder in your "Mods" folder.
 You're mods folder is likely located either...
 C:\Program Files (x86)\WizardWorks\911 - First Responders\Mods
 OR
 C:\Program Files (x86)\sixteen tons entertainment\Emergency 4\Mods
3) Start the game and play!

DISCLAIMER: The use of any official logos in this Mod is not endorsed by their owners. Do not pay for this Mod.
This mod is free and our creations are open-source.

To everyone the admins know and have nothing that they will do because our mod is not posted on this site due to the fact that no one knows what open source means so we have decided to not put it up on here. We have our permissions and that is what matters and because the mod is not on here when do have to do anything. So I ask that if all you wanna do is down talk a clan than go somewhere else with the childish behavior as we are just a friendly clan trying to  have fun.

Okay, so here's how things are going to work. Since this mod in question is not available for download on this site, we're not enforcing the readme requirements and all that related to it as strictly HOWEVER there is a lot of things that still are in place. 

1. If a clan starts drama here, or any drama begins because of a clan, that clan is held liable. That means if you make an unpopular decision and people get pissed over it here, we're going to deal with you here. 

2. If you're advertising yourself here and providing links to downloaded material, that material better be within the terms of service of this site. If there's going to be squabbles over the original content authors versus the arrangement there is now, I'll shutter the thread and remove the links to the clan. Figure it out. If you need permissions, go get them. 

3. Members only modifications are still considered released public modifications, therefore are required to follow those rules.

Because of this problem, you're going to have to take one of three courses of action:

1. Obtain permissions for the mod you're using to be in compliance with Emergency Planet Terms of Service in relation to the usage of other people's work. This means you have to have permission from everyone that you are using their work. We will want proof of this

2. Remove the offending content from your mod, and continue advertising on Emergency Planet. We will want proof of this.

or 3. Request a close of this topic and cease advertising here. Continuing advertising will result in penalties and discipline as necessary

We've increased our expectations for clans over the past two years because the majority of infighting and problems on this board are in relation to clans. We hold them to a higher standard if they want to operate here. 

I'll be checking back in a day or two to see the progress of this and which option you've chose. If you don't have a decision made by then, it'll default as option 3. 

Just gonna bring back NFKs post that apparently had been ignored. As stated then, you need to tell us your decision or the topic will be closed. Simple. 

I don't want to see any further discussions from anyone about this, there is no need for people not directly involved to be joining in anyway.

Just gonna bring back NFKs post that apparently had been ignored. As stated then, you need to tell us your decision or the topic will be closed. Simple. 

I don't want to see any further discussions from anyone about this, there is no need for people not directly involved to be joining in anyway.

look we have talked to black out and all of this was already taking care of. it happens to be a different member of s55 that didn't know what was going on since they don't always talk to each other over there. trocks never knew that we talked to black and got everything taking care of. All we do is post our clan link here. s

I pitty myself for getting involved with this, but seriously? I'm in contact with Blackout everyday as we work on the mod together, in fact talking with him for more than a few hours today alone.. so don't think that I don't know. This hasn't been taken care of. 

---

Sorry in advance for posting off topic, but I needed to defend myself.

look we have talked to black out and all of this was already taking care of. it happens to be a different member of s55 that didn't know what was going on since they don't always talk to each other over there. trocks never knew that we talked to black and got everything taking care of. All we do is post our clan link here. s

Seriously? You have to bring Squad 55 Into this? We have been nothing but nice by keeping members off your forum and pretty much stayed out of this mess you guys have caused over the Mod. Obviously we can't take away freedom of speech on our end so anyone who posts is on their own doing unless an Chief Officer of Squad 55. The Mod belongs to Blackout and anyone who works on the mod, if they feel like they need to say anything, it's on them. Other than that, I find your post rude, unprofessional, and unacceptable as we have no interest in this topic on this forum. We discussed our business with you guys on your teamspeak in the past and you guys decided to just ban us because you stole our rules/sops...

Brand new clan? more like copycat clan.

S55 Prides itself in listening to the E4 Community and being part of it. If you truly feel it's just a game, then I feel you have no part of being here as many people have put countless hours into the mods in the emergency community and we all work together.

Sorry but this has gone far enough, I have never seen so much drama from one clan on this forum and I have been on here a while.