chrisbailey22

Brand New Clan Battalion 422

We are working on a west Chester,oh mod right now and that will be are home base mod. As of now using fairfax. Mayberry And tons more that we can get u. We play all kinds of mods. Once our main mod is up than we will run trainings through it for now we are usin other mods for training and game play while we work on ours

Hey Guys,

We have just had 3 new members join us today which have all got there brand new tags today by completing there training with officers and getting passed!

If you are interested in joining Battalion 422 and playing with a great bunch of guys jump on our teamspeak any time of the day or night(We have officers all over the world so we are always on) mentioned above and have some fun!

Thanks,

Sharp5hot007

EMS Deputy Chief

You guys need to read the TOS or you will face subsequent punishment for bumping this topic.  I already warned chris for this behavior, you need to appoint one individual to operate this advertisement (yes, that's what it is) and have that person maintain and be  compliant with the TOS here.  This is the final warning regarding this clan.

We let people join as low as 13 years old unless you can prove that you meet COPPA laws. This is stating that you will be muture while being in an online communty. Please look at the early post above with the Team speak info and log on and a officer will talk with you. Also look in the forms for the Web info and you can go to our work in progress site and to an APP where a staff member will get the info and review and want to talk wiht you. If you have any more question please private message me. We are always looking for new members.

Battalion 422 would like everyone to know that we have our mod up and running.

It is Called City Of Esterland V0.5 and as been released to all rembers only. We do have a few bug that we are working out but it is up and working with a fire and ems version only and also and fire, ems, and pd version too.

So if you are intrested than please click on our web site link above and apply for membership and we would be glad to have you join our nice gaming community.

Ok all of you are wrong There are a lot of changes. Engines 1-4 are brand new engines that are and never been in harbor city. There is a brand new lighting pack for all units. Ems And Fire command units are all brand new. There are new scripts and accidents that appear in the game.

When Version 1 comes out all the ladder units, the rest of the engines, tech car, and all of pd will be repleaced with new and update units

I mean I have been a member of other clans, one of them being Squad 55. If I may just point out something I noticed. As he mentioned above, the mod is very similar. I'll agree that there are script edits and reskins, but I'm no modder and have no idea what the right is of how much you need to edit to call it your "own". Don't you also need to get permission from every script/model owner before placing it in a mod and releasing it?  I also browesed your website and read your rules and SOPs, if I remember correctly...aren't those from Squad 55? Isn't that copyright of some sort or bad practice? Idk but I feel if you want to stand out, you should be independant and make your own content, not steal them from FRG/S55/or who ever. Just makes no point to myself or im sure others to see a clan that is just a cookie cutter community. Other clans have years "operations" and made their own. They didn't just become the big clans they are today just from copy/pasting. I figured I'd just share my view and possibly help your new clan out.

omg do you not see that engines 1-4 are different. go look at the difference. those engines are from north view south county. also they used ford excursion for ems sup and fire sup. where we have used a Chevy Tahoe,  ford explorer,  and changed the script and lighting packs for most units. and we have more changes come. if you can't tell what is different than you might wanna look harder.

Okay, so here's how things are going to work. Since this mod in question is not available for download on this site, we're not enforcing the readme requirements and all that related to it as strictly HOWEVER there is a lot of things that still are in place. 

1. If a clan starts drama here, or any drama begins because of a clan, that clan is held liable. That means if you make an unpopular decision and people get pissed over it here, we're going to deal with you here. 

2. If you're advertising yourself here and providing links to downloaded material, that material better be within the terms of service of this site. If there's going to be squabbles over the original content authors versus the arrangement there is now, I'll shutter the thread and remove the links to the clan. Figure it out. If you need permissions, go get them. 

3. Members only modifications are still considered released public modifications, therefore are required to follow those rules.

Because of this problem, you're going to have to take one of three courses of action:

1. Obtain permissions for the mod you're using to be in compliance with Emergency Planet Terms of Service in relation to the usage of other people's work. This means you have to have permission from everyone that you are using their work. We will want proof of this

2. Remove the offending content from your mod, and continue advertising on Emergency Planet. We will want proof of this.

or 3. Request a close of this topic and cease advertising here. Continuing advertising will result in penalties and discipline as necessary

We've increased our expectations for clans over the past two years because the majority of infighting and problems on this board are in relation to clans. We hold them to a higher standard if they want to operate here. 

I'll be checking back in a day or two to see the progress of this and which option you've chose. If you don't have a decision made by then, it'll default as option 3. 

omg do you not see that engines 1-4 are different. go look at the difference. those engines are from north view south county. also they used ford excursion for ems sup and fire sup. where we have used a Chevy Tahoe,  ford explorer,  and changed the script and lighting packs for most units. and we have more changes come. if you can't tell what is different than you might wanna look harder.

so basicly you have a ''dedicated'' mod for your clan with loads of harbor city with engines from another mod, and a light pack? I think the idea of a clan is a very good idea but stealing from another clan and change it a little is a horrible thing to do, also with the mods in the past. I also look at your site and that one of squad 55 and i think you are really good at selecting copying and pasting so good look with your wannabe mod and clan.

And if anybody doubt the copy paste claims i make go and check the rules of squad 55 and the one of Bat. 422. 

so i think this is a disgrace for the em4 community and it is people like you that are making a mess of it, because you want the attention but dont have the dedications to make your own stuff. and that i find really sad.