sgtmatt325

Back To Station Command Not Showing

A few months ago i took off the back to station command off a few units because i didn't need them to have it, now i need them on the map but when i assign them the command in the editor, it doesn't show up like if i never assigned it but it's there when i check in the editor.

Anyone have an ideal what's wrong?

Could be a glitch in the editor when saving or setting up your prototypes. Another issue would be that the script is conflicting with another one in its group. Third theory is that you need to "plop" the cars in the map in editor to make the command return to them. I am not sure which of the 3 situations applies to you though. What kind of setup are you using? Mayberry mod style with vehicles plopped on map? Or default LA style where vehicles are created via script?

Could be a glitch in the editor when saving or setting up your prototypes. Another issue would be that the script is conflicting with another one in its group. Third theory is that you need to "plop" the cars in the map in editor to make the command return to them. I am not sure which of the 3 situations applies to you though. What kind of setup are you using? Mayberry mod style with vehicles plopped on map? Or default LA style where vehicles are created via script?

The editor is saving everything just fine. scripts aren't a problem either. and i already tried the "plop" on map thing but nothing changes so I'm thinking the prototypes got corrupt somehow when i removed the command because only a few units had the command that i had to remove, could it be some of the vehicles are clones?

The editor is saving everything just fine. scripts aren't a problem either. and i already tried the "plop" on map thing but nothing changes so I'm thinking the prototypes got corrupt somehow when i removed the command because only a few units had the command that i had to remove, could it be some of the vehicles are clones?

Could be that in theory. In my case, I'd remove the command again, load it ingame, then exit. Go to editor and add command, test ingame. Its what I can see that is do-able right now.