bma

London Multiplayer Mod 1.0 [1.0 Released]

What is a "Pump Ladder" other than the obvious.  

London Fire Brigade use two types of main 'Pump' Appliances. You have the Pumps (Normally the older style Mercedes Ategos) then the DPLs or Pump Ladders (Mostly represented by the newer Ategos [2007+]). Only difference that I know of is possibly equipment but mainly it's the ladder lengths (If my knowledge serves correctly).

92ebb04a6f4f89ba84087ac6bbad867e.md.png

Download

Mirror 1: copenhagen-mod.dk (e4mod and folder version)

Mirror 2: mega - packed version(e4mod file version)

Mirror 3: mega - unpacked version(folder version)
folder version = modinstaller not required 

if anybody want to play with us. 
TS3: ts75.gameservers.com:9134

Downloading now, can't try it until later unfortunately however from the pictures and videos it looks great, well done! 

Edit:- Managed to grab a little bit of time to play and write this. Downloads, installs and loads perfectly, extremely smooth gameplay as well. Look forward to playing it properly when I get back!

Just got in, gonna have a go at it now!

Just had a quick skim play through it looking through vehicles and personnel also did a mass eletrical fire explosion callout which led to two firefighters down lol

No bugs or anything which I like! But just a suggestion if you are considering doing an update is you should make the ARV x5 tires a bit bigger as well as the RPU vehicles they look a bit small also you should stick to the jam sandwich design for the Police as you did with the ARV and TSG vehicles.

But other than nicely done! will have to play this tomorrow with my friends!

Edited by MikeyPI
Double posting is against the TOS: In the future use the "edit" button found in the bottom right of your post to alter your post instead of posting 2X in a row.