bma

London Multiplayer Mod 1.0 [1.0 Released]

I love the original one, but it is very outdated now unfortunately. A brilliant mod, but no RTB commands make it hard to play.

Return to base is kinda a dealbreaker for me when it comes to mods. If a certain mod doesnt have it, it gets Shift-Delete.

As for the original London mod, and with the Netherlands mod, I made personalized versions of each with the LA Mod ToFireStation and ToPoliceStation scripts, but these were unfortunately lost to an HDD failure in 2012. So if anyone is interested, the answer is no.

Return to base is kinda a dealbreaker for me when it comes to mods. If a certain mod doesnt have it, it gets Shift-Delete.

As for the original London mod, and with the Netherlands mod, I made personalized versions of each with the LA Mod ToFireStation and ToPoliceStation scripts, but these were unfortunately lost to an HDD failure in 2012. So if anyone is interested, the answer is no.

Yep. Only exception to this is Kent Mod, which, regardless of RTB commands, is fun to play.

Limited water is a big factor for me too, even though it's only a recent addition to EM4 modding I love it already.

Yep. Only exception to this is Kent Mod, which, regardless of RTB commands, is fun to play.

Limited water is a big factor for me too, even though it's only a recent addition to EM4 modding I love it already.

When LWS came out, I didn't know how to implement it at the time, so I had to settle for less. But I think its another big factor in mods as well. The limited water just adds that one element of gameplay that is sorely missing from the Emergency Games as a whole.

The only thing that I dislike about Kent Mod is the micro-management needed to dispatch units. Having to manually gear up the firefighters and send them to the vehicles is something that I hate. On all other aspects, the mod is realistic and fun.

Hope this one has the same effect, specially with realistic personnel textures - I hate plain personnel textures with a simple color "pasted" on it, makes it look like an 8-bit game all over again... :P

Standard mp map with very few edits, except the stations. If we do another version we'll definitely look into a new map.

I thought it was. To be honest a London mod with working stations is more than enough for most of us. Also I was just wondering have you added a crane and engineers van to TEC?

I thought it was. To be honest a London mod with working stations is more than enough for most of us. Also I was just wondering have you added a crane and engineers van to TEC?

We added a tow truck but no crane or tec. We decided that it wouldnt play any important role, so we left it out

We added a tow truck but no crane or tec. We decided that it wouldnt play any important role, so we left it out

That's fair enough, but what about if you need to get a vehicle out for the water? You need a crane for that, but other than that it's not really any use unless you added custom accidents/events.

That's fair enough, but what about if you need to get a vehicle out for the water? You need a crane for that, but other than that it's not really any use unless you added custom accidents/events.

Simple, we took the cars out of the water in the editor

Hi, this looks awesome, just a few questions (I play servers with friends and we like to 'roleplay' the gamemodes)

1. Is there different uniforms for Firefighters? (Station Uniforms / Bunker / Bunker w/SCBA)

2. Is there different classes of Firefighters? Crew Managers, etc.

3. Is there a difference in how often there are call outs? Played some mods where call outs are instantly after one another, and others which is more slow paced (Preferred! :P

4. Is it possible to go inside the fire stations?

5. Any differences to fires? A few mods have had explosions in buildings to make it more challenging, etc.

1. Is there different uniforms for Firefighters? (Station Uniforms / Bunker / Bunker w/SCBA

There are 5 different types

- Normal fire fighters in bunker gear

- Fire fighters with breathing apparatus

- Drivers which can control the pump

- 2 types of fire officers 

2. Is there different classes of Firefighters? Crew Managers, etc.

There will be an officer on each pump/pump ladder and then a fire officer driving his own vehicle 

3. Is there a difference in how often there are call outs? Played some mods where call outs are instantly after one another, and others which is more slow paced (Preferred! :P)

He have tried to make it fair so it is possible to do stuff in a realistic fasion  

4. Is it possible to go inside the fire stations?

Not at the moment 

5. Any differences to fires? A few mods have had explosions in buildings to make it more challenging, etc.

There are the same missions as the original game

Just a cupple more pictures 

bce1d4c478826f5654abbf773d6ef559.md.png

819c231f634ebe87768dbd8bd1437ffe.md.png

Remember that the release date is on thursday the 1st of october