poole3003

Dispatch

You'd be better off finding a online CAD & MDT like software, doing what you want would require major scripting and heavy testing for bugs and its limits.

In short, what OP wants is a pipe dream and isnt possible except through the creation of a separate system that does the following:

• Reads an xml file
  • The mod/game must print a custom made xml file that only the new CAD program can read
  • Requires a lot of scripting which OP has declared he is unable to do

Not possible, not worth it, and not worth anyone's time.

Well I can html code and php code as well but this code If im right is C++ which I'm learning and itchboy comment nice or not at all

I'm just being truthful. If nobody gave their critisisms about the idea, then whats the point of doing it at all?

Point being, you have plenty to learn. Learning C is hard already, but having experience in HTML and PHP might help you make the transition to C. Java is what I've seen from other home-made CAD's and MDT's in other games such as GTAIV.

The statement I gave is pretty factual. Its how the Winterberg mod's CAD works. The script prints out various statuses which are then read by the external program. The program then lists each vehicle and their status based on the XML file printed by the game. If you can somehow divise a method to integrate that system into Em4's main engine, then more power to ya.

In truth, CAD software only works for people who have multiple monitors. Single monitor users cant enjoy the program because it means having to Alt-Tab in and out of the game frequently, which is a pain.

Theres is a pain to use though the ones i make are super easy

Google Docs are a pain for me. Though the best one I saw was the Winterberg mod's CAD. It utilized the setup I mentioned previously and would be updated as the game goes along, so the player doesnt need to touch anything. There is a manual override setting though in case your vehicles glitch out in Em4 but you want to keep them as normal in the CAD.