TACRfan

CAUTION TO ANYONE UPLOADING EM5 TO YOUTUBE

Hi,

about a week ago i uploaded a video on EM5 about the NL Mod. This Video has now received 3 Copyright claims on it for music at three different parts of the video. This is the standard EM5 music and not after edited music.

That means if you are recording EM5 gameplay with the default audio settings (which i was) you could get a copyright claim on your video.

I am not saying you will, maybe i was just unlucky but i thought i would warn anyone who is making/thinking of making EM5 videos in the future to turn there music volume off. :)

Hi,

about a week ago i uploaded a video on EM5 about the NL Mod. This Video has now received 3 Copyright claims on it for music at three different parts of the video. This is the standard EM5 music and not after edited music.

That means if you are recording EM5 gameplay with the default audio settings (which i was) you could get a copyright claim on your video.

I am not saying you will, maybe i was just unlucky but i thought i would warn anyone who is making/thinking of making EM5 videos in the future to turn there music volume off. :)

I've heard of similar things occuring with Em4 even, which is why I've muted the music, or turned up the SFX so loud that the music is barely audible.

I've heard of similar things occuring with Em4 even, which is why I've muted the music, or turned up the SFX so loud that the music is barely audible.

Yea, I normally have the music off for emergency 4 but I left it on for 5 so I will have to turn it down.

I hate the YouTube copy right system

Yea, I normally have the music off for emergency 4 but I left it on for 5 so I will have to turn it down.

I hate the YouTube copy right system

TURN DOWN FOR WHAT?!

Eh, its something we all have to deal with. Its why I've stopped posting guitar covers as of late. Most of them get flagged within the first 5 minutes. My Em4 videos are either muted or have loud SFX compared to music.

That's the sad thing about automated systems, you get copyright claimed for unintendend use of copyrighted music, but you see youtubers sometimes barrely wearing a shirt (females).

The answer to that question is "for you will get copyright claimed on youtube. XD

No.. Just no..

That's the sad thing about automated systems, you get copyright claimed for unintendend use of copyrighted music, but you see youtubers sometimes barrely wearing a shirt (females).

Personally, I have no problem with either. The rub lies in that some rules are enforced than others. YouTube wont lose any money if a hot looking chick does a livestream or vlog wearing barely any clothes, but YouTube stands to lose a lot of the record companies go after them, which is why they are cracking down on music as a whole.