Killyboy98

West midlands mod v2-submod

Oh dam people...hello with college starting work is slow i am happy to welcome TACRfan with his lighting! however with my only skill lacking in skinning i have hit Ā stump already so im looking for anyone who can skin! also Thank you to potty scotty who is helping and letting me use things from his mod as we both would like more British modsĀ 

------UPDATE-----

Ā 

Ā 

BTP UNITS= ALL WAITING FOR LIGHTBARS ( WIP)

Ā 

JSgYveIt.jpgyofVSH9t.jpg

MODEL- VPI

SKIN- CIERAN

Ā 

dVooGFCt.jpgXLSS5Hqt.jpg

ALREADY IN GAME FILES FROM V1 JUST NEEDS LIGHTBARĀ 

Ā 

WQ6Q7sZt.jpgk7RuVwxt.jpg

Ā MODEL- TIMMEYX

SKIN- CIERAN

Ā 

progress is slow and will update when stuff comes together main reason there is no much updated is becuase there is no skinner in the team and i am having people do bits.. West midlands fleet is in game waiting skins and lightbars

Ā 

Helpers wanted!!Ā 

Bro these look f-f-fudging amazing :D I live in West Midlands so am so excited :D What mod is it a sub mod of? I don't really get what a sub-mod is. Please explain :)Ā 

Ā 

Edit: The mod would be topped off with a Vauxhall Insignia but would imagine that would be very hard to model with all the curves haha

Bro these look f-f-fudging amazing :D I live in West Midlands so am so excited :D What mod is it a sub mod of? I don't really get what a sub-mod is. Please explain :)

It's a Submod of the existing West Midlands mod.

Ā 

Submod definition:Ā http://forum.emergency-planet.com/topic/20681-policy-distinction-between-mod-and-submod/