Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to International Emergency & 911: First Responders Fan Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• MikeyPI

ATTN: Mod Creators:   01/23/2016

Please update the FIRST post of your topic to include important information about your mods and their progress. Since you follow your topics and respond to them (hopefully anyway) you know what people most commonly want to/need to know about your mod and it's current state/progress. If your information will not fit within the first post of the topic, please contact a staff member and we will make it so that you own the second/third (as-needed) posts are yours as well. Having the most important information in the first posts of the topic will hopefully reduce the repetitive questions asked by having the most important information related to a mod within the first post.
    • MikeyPI

Posting restriction on this forum:   01/23/2016

Be advised that it is no longer possible to create a topic within this forum, instead it must be created in Mod Development and Concepts. This was done to lower the clutter created in the mods category, upon release of a modification contact a staff member and we will move your topic to the released/available Mods forum category.
    • Stan

Maintenance update   02/07/2016

Dear community,   After three weeks of issues we moved our site to a new dedicated root server. We fixed a lot of bugs with this release. All downloads up to 1Gb filesize should be downloadable for everyone.   Encountering any kind of issues? Make a post in the website/forum support.   Regards, Stan
    • Stan

Paid Referral Links   02/11/2016

Hello,     From now on we will be disallowing any referral links on our site. This is not the place to earn money directly or indirectly. Anyone found sharing paid shortened links or referral links to earn money might lose his account.     Reason for this:     We are providing this service free of charge, putting our own free time in this and paying monthly fees on our own costs to keep this free service running. So why should anyone else make money from something they don’t pay to use?     So in short from now on we will be warning and banning users abusing or misusing referal links.     Regards,     Stan          
    • randomperson139

Signatures   03/04/2016

Hi everyone. It appears that the update to the new forum has affected the format of the majority of signatures (adding extra spaces, changing sizes etc.). Due to this, could everyone please check their own signature, ensuring that it complies with the site rules. See the http://www.emergency-planet.com/tos.html/ or http://www.emergency-planet.com/topic/16848-acceptable-signature-sizes/ for more information.  We'll give it a few weeks to give enough time to edit signatures, after that the unnecessarily large signatures will simply be removed. Thanks for your cooperation. Regards, EMP Staff.
Kieran Townsley

West midlands mod v2-submod

25 posts in this topic

Mod is on major hold as there is no skinners and the orginal West Mids is already being updated so i will wait later in the year to see if i should carry this on. In the meantime i am working on another UK mod but wont say anything till i have most of the units done 

Can't wait

I am happy to help

Looks great and lots of units!

Never knew the Ambulance Seevice used X5s

WMAS use them as Officer vehicles, they have 'Incident Officer' wording on them. LAS also use them, generally for JRU and Central Ops I believe.

Oh dam people...hello with college starting work is slow i am happy to welcome TACRfan with his lighting! however with my only skill lacking in skinning i have hit  stump already so im looking for anyone who can skin! also Thank you to potty scotty who is helping and letting me use things from his mod as we both would like more British mods 

You take as much time as you need :)

You take as much time as you need :)

Thank you I hope I can get some screens out soon of the unmarked fleet 

Can't wait for this to be released :D can you please post some screenshots of units please

------UPDATE-----

BTP UNITS= ALL WAITING FOR LIGHTBARS ( WIP)

JSgYveIt.jpgyofVSH9t.jpg

MODEL- VPI

SKIN- CIERAN

dVooGFCt.jpgXLSS5Hqt.jpg

ALREADY IN GAME FILES FROM V1 JUST NEEDS LIGHTBAR 

WQ6Q7sZt.jpgk7RuVwxt.jpg

MODEL- TIMMEYX

SKIN- CIERAN

progress is slow and will update when stuff comes together main reason there is no much updated is becuase there is no skinner in the team and i am having people do bits.. West midlands fleet is in game waiting skins and lightbars

Helpers wanted!! 

Van looks cool 

Bro these look f-f-fudging amazing :D I live in West Midlands so am so excited :D What mod is it a sub mod of? I don't really get what a sub-mod is. Please explain :) 

Edit: The mod would be topped off with a Vauxhall Insignia but would imagine that would be very hard to model with all the curves haha

Bro these look f-f-fudging amazing :D I live in West Midlands so am so excited :D What mod is it a sub mod of? I don't really get what a sub-mod is. Please explain :)

It's a Submod of the existing West Midlands mod.

Submod definition: http://forum.emergency-planet.com/topic/20681-policy-distinction-between-mod-and-submod/

since there is no model and i dont have the skills so make one 

I'd happily make one but just haven't got the time at the moment. I'll look into doing one at some point :)

I'd happily make one but just haven't got the time at the moment. I'll look into doing one at some point :)

wow! thank you!!!

update!

the mod has hit a stand still as we need Skinners! there is no Skinners in the team....anyway Work started on NCA units 

Looks awesome! :laugh:

Would like to offer help with skinning but kinda busy atm and cant get on the forum much let alone help and probably aren't up to your standards anyway - I'm kinda bad.

since the mod is already being upgraded im working on a secret mod that might be out come summer 

since the mod is already being upgraded im working on a secret mod that might be out come summer

did Marco talk to you about letting me join in to help place buildings?

This is really cool, never played the original West - Midlands mod. However, I am willing to support this mod as i am with many other UK mods

If you still need someone to skin, I might be able to help :)

If you still need someone to skin, I might be able to help :)

There we go :)