TheVolume

Two different Dodge SRT8

I have an important question ?

Is there anything I can recover HD resolution texture

I mean Dodge L.A mod DDS File

Because the The second Dodge has the taillights so not too nice

My question is can I get the HD texture ?

Skin what you see in the picture is the NFS mod

The Run Cop

4fabc313_l.jpeg

edb82ec0_o.jpeg

I'd go with upscaling the texture and replacing certain part with more high-detailed ones. For the Charger that'd be headlights, taillights and (optionally) wheels. You would need to redraw all of the "main body" part, though. I did it with LA Mod's Chevy Caprice and it ended up pretty well.

vpb2j9f.png

oEuWlFf.png

There are 2 variants of 2006 Charger. The ones in my pictures areb y MikeyPI and would need a 1024x1024 texture to be up to today's standards. I precisely upscaled the texture and made it better than the original.

The other variant is Nnico's 2006 Charger which already has a good texture, but its shape is off and inaccurate to a real Charger.

There are other Chargers available too, the 2012 model by bama and ausavin,

....and the 2013 one by me.

yOjHizY.png

72hY6SF.png

fojtb5t.png

There are 2 variants of 2006 Charger. The ones in my pictures areb y MikeyPI and would need a 1024x1024 texture to be up to today's standards. I precisely upscaled the texture and made it better than the original.

The only charger I am responsible for is in the NYC mod, it is Hoopah's original model altered for the NYC mod by me.  I changed the texture/uv map and cut the body open to match the rest of the nyc mod fleet, but the model it's self was accurate for the most part, so I used Hoop's and just altered it.  If the charger is from the LA mod, it is in fact, Hoopah's.