Guest Arffmstr

What The Heck?

Guest Arffmstr

Hi Folks. I have a question. I have finished (actually, used the cheat to get up to) the "Concert" scenario, and have started into the next set of obstacles to get to Mission 20, however I cannnot seem to figure out how to finish the single task required to get to Mission 20. That task / target is to, " Arrest and move 3 bombers, extinguish all fires, take care of and remove all victims." I have been stuck doing regular activities in this area for over 200+ minutes. What the heck? Can anyone help me out here by explaining what the task / target entails and how to do it? I am going crazy! :mad22:

Thanks folks!

Guest Arffmstr
maybe be more clear and detailled? Your talking about 3 missions in one sense, where are you?

Hi Stan,

First, let me day that I have just downloaded and installed the latest LA MoD. Now it seems that the game "in between each of the the Missions" is gone. What I mean is the multiple little assignments (medical calls, road accidents, strokes, heart attacks, etc.) that you get between each mission. I now have all 20 "Missions" (1-20) installed. Is this normal?? :unsure:

Hi Stan,

First, let me day that I have just downloaded and installed the latest LA MoD. Now it seems that the game "in between each of the the Missions" is gone. What I mean is the multiple little assignments (medical calls, road accidents, strokes, heart attacks, etc.) that you get between each mission. I now have all 20 "Missions" (1-20) installed. Is this normal?? :unsure:

hi,

La mod only has 3 missions in it, you cant play the original missions with the la mod anymore until hoppah finishes the patch for it.

About the assignements, check the file freeplayparams.xml in /mods/la mod/specs/ there you can change the frequency values for medical calls, road accidents, ...)

Guest Arffmstr
hi,

La mod only has 3 missions in it, you cant play the original missions with the la mod anymore until hoppah finishes the patch for it.

About the assignements, check the file freeplayparams.xml in /mods/la mod/specs/ there you can change the frequency values for medical calls, road accidents, ...)

Thanks Stan! :rolleyes:

Thanks Stan! :rolleyes:

Hi.

I have the same problem on EM4 (original flavour). Between Missions 11 and 12 (Oil Rig and um...dunno) I too have to "Arrest and remove another 3 criminals, extinguish all fires, take care of and remove all victims" as my task. I haven't seen any criminals for the last 1 1/2 hours. I've had a look at "emergency4/data/specs/freeplayparameters but it doesn't help, because I don't know what I'm looking for and there's nothing that seems to suggest "do this...and move on" ie. inbetween previous missions, buy this boat and here comes another mission.....In previous bits of freeplay there are loads of shoplifters and rioters but none this time.

Thanks for your help and I apoligise if this is a silly question.

Hi.

I have the same problem on EM4 (original flavour). Between Missions 11 and 12 (Oil Rig and um...dunno) I too have to "Arrest and remove another 3 criminals, extinguish all fires, take care of and remove all victims" as my task. I haven't seen any criminals for the last 1 1/2 hours. I've had a look at "emergency4/data/specs/freeplayparameters but it doesn't help, because I don't know what I'm looking for and there's nothing that seems to suggest "do this...and move on" ie. inbetween previous missions, buy this boat and here comes another mission.....In previous bits of freeplay there are loads of shoplifters and rioters but none this time.

Thanks for your help and I apoligise if this is a silly question.

Sorted it by cheating my way out of "mission".