FrozenOne-94

LVMPD Dodge Charger Model

A few months ago I announced the Las Vegas Modification. Most of you should know by now why it hasn't been released and that I continued working on the Dutch Modification. I've got some exciting news however! I continued working on one of the models and I'm finally ready to show some in-game screenshots of the new vehicle. It's not completely done yet but I made some very good progress and it's 100% playable already. I will release this vehicle sooner or later so stay tuned for that. I'm not sure if it will be released as a new modification or if it's going to be incorporated in the Dutch Modification for the time being until more vehicles are done.

This is a Dodge Charger Police Interceptor with the livery of the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department:

2wow0wm.jpg

[The blue lines in the picture is a watermark so it's not blurry or anything like that ;)]

A few months ago I announced the Las Vegas Modification. Most of you should know by now why it hasn't been released and that I continued working on the Dutch Modification. I've got some exciting news however! I continued working on one of the models and I'm finally ready to show some in-game screenshots of the new vehicle. It's not completely done yet but I made some very good progress and it's 100% playable already. I will release this vehicle sooner or later so stay tuned for that. I'm not sure if it will be released as a new modification or if it's going to be incorporated in the Dutch Modification for the time being until more vehicles are done.

This is a Dodge Charger Police Interceptor with the livery of the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department:

[The blue lines in the picture is a watermark so it's not blurry or anything like that ;)]

Congratulations

This is the kind of modding endavor that will start the trend of Em5 modding. Feel free to use any of my models for your Em5 project.

Wow!! That model looks great.

Congratulations !!!!

Enviado desde mi Aquaris E4.5 mediante Tapatalk

Thank you very much! :D

Congratulations

This is the kind of modding endavor that will start the trend of Em5 modding. Feel free to use any of my models for your Em5 project.

I appreciate your kind words. I'll definitley keep your offer in mind ;) 

All i can say is wow and how awesome it is to see you back.

Congrats on the awesome work and cant wait until i can try this in my game.  

Keep up the great work.

and welcome back

William516

Bill

Delaware, USA

Thank you William, glad to be back.

I'll try and get it released as soon as possible. Would be awesome to see what you can accomplish with the lighting ;)

Congrats, FrozenOne!

As much as I crave an American mod for EM5, your Dutch mod is perfect, and will hold me over.  If you do release this car, I definitely plan to use it.  I love the Dodge Chargers.

However, if you incorporate it in the Dutch mod, will it replace the Dutch police car and texture? or be a separate, standalone car?

Congrats, FrozenOne!

As much as I crave an American mod for EM5, your Dutch mod is perfect, and will hold me over.  If you do release this car, I definitely plan to use it.  I love the Dodge Chargers.

However, if you incorporate it in the Dutch mod, will it replace the Dutch police car and texture? or be a separate, standalone car?

Thanks Arariel,

Real glad you like it ;)

I will probably add the car to the Dutch Modification just because it's only one vehicle. When I've got more vehicles done they will be detached from the Dutch Mod and I will upload it as a separate modification than.

It will be a standalone car so I won't replace any of the other vehicles. It's an entirely new model, texture and unit. In short, you will have an exra unit to play with :)

Impressive! :D

Thank you! :D

The model is scratch made right?

If so, its a very very good model for a first attempt.

Yes it is, I did use some other downloaded 3d models as reference though but this endresult is made from scratch by myself ;) I tried some other models first but this one came out as the best result. The interior is also done but I still need to model the inside polygons (inside of doors, trunk etc.) ;)

Very nice work for a first. It took me many years before I was able to create my first true model (Caprice PPV)

I've been interested in 3d modelin for quiet some time, always tried something but quit pretty fast. This time I really went for it and of course a lot of video tutorials help. Never really got around making with zmodeler. 3ds Max is harder at first but with right tools I think it's easier to master than zmodeler

Very nice model, how many polys does it have? 

@FrozenOne, how difficult is to bring such a vehicle in-game? Is there enough documentation for newbies on how to do it or you have to be an experienced modder to figure it out?

Hoppah's tutorial for EM4 is extremely well done to help someone with zero EM4 modding experience but is there anything like that (in English) for EM2016? As every vehicle I'd like to add is already available in EM4, I was thinking about switching to EM2016 and learn the ropes there. Also what are the modding limitations in EM2016 compared to EM4?