William Stapleford

Released New Rescue Medical Helicopter with corrected FAA lighting (Comp. with 4.1)

****CORRECTION COMP. WITH 1.4.1 VERSION OF STEAM EMERGENCY 5.  (ENGLISH)  UNKNOWN WITH OLDER OR RETAIL VERSIONS OF THE GAME******

Ok after some time figuring out how to get around some locked files that became a huge problem after the most recent update and running several test in game.  I have corrected and released the New Rescue Helicopter with accurate FAA lighting.  

Changes include

Changed speed of helicopter.  It will be slower and slightly more realistic in arriving to the scene.  In real life a helicopter is not airborne and available at the exact second it is needed.  I attempted to script a delay in the command sequence but it did not work and crashed the game.  So i slowed the helicopter speed down just a bit.

Added the following lighting effects

Corrected Navigational lighting red and green

Added white strobes and surround effects to the rear of the helicopter by the loading doors

Added white rotational beacon strobe to rear of tail

Lighting adjusted to be as bright as possible without causing issues with the halo unless viewed directly on.

2015_08_25_00005.jpg

Please download from the following link below below.

Install by downloading to your computer.

Use the EM5 Splash screen and choose mod. 

Find the file and select it. 

Once the file is selected make sure that it is active.  (The blue square is filled in)

You can turn off the mod by clicking on the blue square next to the mod and turning it off (square is now empty)

Enjoy and look for more things coming your way.

(I hope to get some videos up soon again of the changes as pictures do not do justice)

Not responsible for any problems this mod may cause with your computer or game, use at your own risk, it has been tested on ULTRA settings using the latest Steam patch to date.  

new_medical_helicopter.zip