William Stapleford

Back after some time and looking for some help and answers

Well after a long time away finally able to get back and start working on some stuff again. I see that unfortunately we have lost the only person that had figured out how to get custom models into the game. Hopefully there are far more tallented people that can figure some of these things out. I can't figure out how to communicate on the German forums and get answers but I know they have figured it out. Im hoping someone else has in the English forums here. Please let me know if you know how to do this.

Im looking for someone who knows how to do this. I will also be testing the new lighting and mild mods with the most recent version of EM5 for Steam.

Currently I have modded the lighting for the following vehicles USA red & blue versions

Squirt truck

Heavy wrecker

Heavy crane

Utility service Suv

Police station wagon

Would someone be able to do a few videos when they are tested and ready?

Also if anyone has custom models of usa versions of vehicles I would like to try and work on the lighting. Anyone that can offer anything would be great. I still believe this game has potential but we must work together to get it. I am not the experienced modder I wish I was but hopefully someone can point me in the right direction and work with me.

Have a great day and keep a look out for some new lighting mods soon.

Bill

Delaware USA