Hoppah

Re-arrangement of forum sections

Dear forum people, friends, enemies, family, acquintances, strangers and foreigners,

We've decided to re-arrange the main Emergency sections. Since Emergency 4 is still the most popular section in regards to modding I wanted to move it up in the index. Me and I'm sure many others constantly clicks the wrong 'Mods' section when I wanted to read progress on Emergency 4 mods. I always ended up in the Emergency 5 mods section by accident. We've also had it happen that people created EM4 topics in the Emergency 5 section. The new order is: 

Emergency 4

Emergency 2012, Emergency 2013 & Emergency 2014

Emergency 5

Best regards,

Hoppah

Mouse over the top-right corner of a category (blue bar @ the top of them) and  you can minimize them with the - symbol that appears, hit the + symbol to make it visible once again... Only works for whole cats, not individual subcats, but it's better than nothing.

Mouse over the top-right corner of a category (blue bar @ the top of them) and  you can minimize them with the - symbol that appears, hit the + symbol to make it visible once again... Only works for whole cats, not individual subcats, but it's better than nothing.

Thank you for the tip.