Riley Schrick

EM4 Knoxville TN Mod {WIP}

EM4 KNOXVILLE TN MOD  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Good Idea?

2. 2. Would anyone help?

I really have wanted a knoxville TN mod so I was wondering what everyone thinks of this and should I go through with it?

Keep in mind this would be a map much like the Montana Map,Very Small, Also Im new to modding so I would need some help with what to use so on and so on.

Thanks,

Feel Free to PM me

Riley

Sounds delicious! Lol

To add to my post.

• Spotlight is probably a Whelen PAR46, so someone's gotta model one. HINT: I HAVE A SET OF THEM

Older CVPI of theirs has a Code3 360 which I also have btw

cnpca13979-vi.jpg

Has an older Whelen Spotlight.

3146104554_22b475f651_z.jpg?zz=1

This picture shows the newer CVPI's. They have Code3 21TR lightbars. I have many variants of these Code3 lightbars. This picture also gives a good view of the police uniforms worn by both male and female officers, so this could be useful for OP. Still uses the same older Whelen spotlight as the above.

A third variant of CVPI uses a Whelen Liberty and has a rear traffic bar. I have a Whelen LIberty lightbar model ehehe.

6200123730_9003f5aa7d_b.jpg

The light bar on the newer Chargers they have look more like a Whelen Legacy versus a Justice

scene3.jpg

The Legacy has that split going right down the middle that I don't see on the Justice. I could be wrong, but it definitely looks more like a Legacy to me.

Mad props for naming those Code 3 bars though, I could never do that haha!

EDIT: The rear lighting on that last pic looks like an Inner Edge to me: http://www.parrpse.com/media/IERLLinGrpN.jpg

The light bar on the newer Chargers they have look more like a Whelen Legacy versus a Justice

The Legacy has that split going right down the middle that I don't see on the Justice. I could be wrong, but it definitely looks more like a Legacy to me.

Mad props for naming those Code 3 bars though, I could never do that haha!

EDIT: The rear lighting on that last pic looks like an Inner Edge to me

Ooopsie. Could hardly tell the difference between the Legacy and the Justice. Both appear similar due to their thinned out appearance.

And you're right that the rear bar is an Inner Edge. I make use of one for some of my things.

oEuWlFf.png

Leftmost Charger.

Hey Everyone A little update 

I believe we got our whole modding team together unless this last person declines being our modeler

Also I need someone to make us a "banner" for our mod if someone could do that PM me Please

This mod is now under development and is starting Thanks for the Support

~Riley