ThinBlueLineKY4

Singleplayer Freeplay Event Cheats

How can you type these things?

"T" Key in multiplayer to use chat, IDK about single player.

you type magic for emergency 4 

fairy for 911 first responders

then you type in dusk to activate it

And I tried magic in 911 First Responders and it worked. And do you know how to type this in in single player? And guys how do you spawn 20 cassualties? That is the main one I want to know.

"T" Key in multiplayer to use chat, IDK about single player.

And I tried magic in 911 First Responders and it worked. And do you know how to type this in in single player? And guys how do you spawn 20 cassualties? That is the main one I want to know.

I know some mods use scripts to get these kind of events Winterberg mod for example.

you don't type it in any chat I use it all the time in multiplayer you just type it and each time it will either set the map on fire or kill all the people or destroy all of the vehicles. you can not control how many people it injures it injures every AI on the map if you want to do people in a certain area just shoot them

I know some mods use scripts to get these kind of events Winterberg mod for example.

you don't type it in any chat I use it all the time in multiplayer you just type it and each time it will either set the map on fire or kill all the people or destroy all of the vehicles. you can not control how many people it injures it injures every AI on the map if you want to do people in a certain area just shoot them

Okay