eyespy900

is any of this possible in em4 yet??

hi i was just wondering, being as the emergency game has come on so much since em2. is any of these things possible yet?

1. hose laying lorry. that would be able to lay hoses for fire fighters to connect to, maybe about the length of a resonalbe size road

2. being able to connect to a hydrant and then the other end connedt to the fire engine

3. ground monitors. in the uk to use a ground monitor they have to connect sometimes 2-4 seperate HOSE connections from 1 or more pumps. this would then be as powerful as the monitor on the fire ship.

4. able to create a new type of incident for the fire service for free play, automatic fire alarm (afa) that the fire fighter has to enter the building and reset / turn off and maybe around 10% of those alarms are also real fires. or. malicious calls to fires traffic accidents and stuff.

i know that em4 is very relistic, but if any of these are possible would make the game even more interesting. in london there are 2 types of hose layer. one that lays normal 45mm hose and one that lays hose for high volume pumping for major fires.

any help would be great thanks for reading

http://img105.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hvpu001copyov3.jpg

http://img523.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hvpu002copylo1.jpg

***eyespy900***

1. hose laying lorry. that would be able to lay hoses for fire fighters to connect to, maybe about the length of a resonalbe size road

Not possible

2. being able to connect to a hydrant and then the other end connedt to the fire engine

Not possible

3. ground monitors. in the uk to use a ground monitor they have to connect sometimes 2-4 seperate HOSE connections from 1

or more pumps. this would then be as powerful as the monitor on the fire ship.

Possible to have a ground monitor, but impossible to connect hoses to it

4. able to create a new type of incident for the fire service for free play, automatic fire alarm (afa) that the fire fighter has to enter the building and reset / turn off and maybe around 10% of those alarms are also real fires. or. malicious calls to fires traffic accidents and stuff.

Possible, with a very HUGE scripting, and the needed knowledge

UK is no the only country with hose layers, Netherlands and Belgium have those too, but if I aint wrong germanny hasnt those