ck4life_tweets

I have a few questions

1. What do I do if a fire truck runs out of water? How do I refill it 

2. If a mission glitches out how can I skip it

3. What does a utility fire truck do

1: You take a fire man make him pick up a hose, then connect the hose to a fire hydrant and connect the hose from the fire hydrant to the fire engine. if your in montana mod you gotta open the hydrant first.

2: There is a cheat that makes you win a mission, Cheats are here: http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.html/_/emergency-series/emergency-4/emergency-4-cheats-r12

3: i dont really know what the utility truck is used to, it probeboaly has many equipmeant.

1: You take a fire man make him pick up a hose, then connect the hose to a fire hydrant and connect the hose from the fire hydrant to the fire engine. if your in montana mod you gotta open the hydrant first.

2: There is a cheat that makes you win a mission, Cheats are here: http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.html/_/emergency-series/emergency-4/emergency-4-cheats-r12

3: i dont really know what the utility truck is used to, it probeboaly has many equipmeant.

Ctrl shift F7 and Ctrl shift F8 don't work for me, only the money cheat :( 

3. What does a utility fire truck do

Depends on the department, could be a brush truck, but usually a utility unit is just a pickup truck type vehicle used to take the trash to the transfer station, plow in the winter, tow trailers or move manpower, pretty much anything. Some carry an SCBA, AED and some hand tools, but no hose or ladders.