PaganiZonda760

Emergency 4 New UI

Feedback  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Color Combination

2. 2. Do you like it?

Hey guys,

My idea is: Bring the modern design of em5 to em4.

Since the design of the menu and the icons is pretty old i had the idea to create a new one. It included light blue, dark transparent and white surfaces. It looks much cleaner now, but it is still WIP.

Feedback is welcome!

Please watch the VIDEO as it shows everything made right now.

em420150702gi9kfpo18a.jpg

em420150702hds9fkvg5u.jpg

I do not want to say anything but I have - Why are you doing this and you change EM4 on this crap EM5 not even the menu is so-so in EM5

This reminds me of GTA san andreas change in the reworked GTA Vice City Stories

I prefer the classic menu EM4.

Edited by MikeyPI
Watch the language.

1. Em5 may be not that good but it isn´t crap as you call it. Just because something is new and not perfectly working at its start it is not "crap"

2. As you can clearly think see title defently says "NEW UI" NEW is not old. If you don´t like new ideas for the menu don´t visit this

3. Yeah it has some inspiration used from windows but that is wanted like that. I personally like the design.

I don't like the windows 8 designs. But i kinda like your progress!  :gut:

Everyone has its own taste :) It was just the time to do something fresh for the menu

Edited by MikeyPI
language

Good work, I like this mod. My suggestion for you is renaming the "rescue" button into "ems" in the game where you can select the different vehicles. Fire dept. is also rescue service but ambulance and medics are EMS.

In Los Angeles California, they call their ambulance's Rescues, like Rescue 801 anything with 8 is BLS and then Rescue 101 anything beginning with 1 is ALS. ;)

OT: Looking good bro. Keep it up.

1. Em5 may be not that good but it isn´t shit as you call it. Just because something is new and not perfectly working at its start it is not "shit"

EM5 is not shit because of new interface.  It crap becase it a buggy unfinished large pile of crap.  And it seems the developer is to busy with there next scam to brother fix the gaint turd that is em5.  

as for recommendation on your interface.  TEC should realy be tech or maybe tow.  In the US at least the fire department do most of what the THW those in germany.    Also as others have said. Rescues should realy be EMS.  Not sure if the following is possible.  But when you click on police.  The windows that open should all have a blue back ground.  The fire red. 

Edited by MikeyPI
Watch the language.

Thanks for your ideas and comments:)

EM5 is not shit because of new interface.  It is crap because it a buggy unfinished large pile of crap.  And it seems the developer is to busy with there next scam to brother fix the gaint turd that is em5.  

as for recommendation on your interface.  TEC should realy be tech or maybe tow.  In the US at least the fire department do most of what the THW those in germany.    Also as others have said. Rescues should realy be EMS.  Not sure if the following is possible.  But when you click on police.  The windows that open should all have a blue back ground.  The fire red. 

I´ve already tried to do that but it doesn´t work:/

Edited by MikeyPI
language removed.