Rangers36978

[Discontinued] Anchorage Emergency Services

Sadly after doing further research I found another member has already started working on a Anchorage mod this mod will be discontinued as of 7/1/2015. A new mod will be started as soon a possible I think everyone that had faith in this mod and everyone that has offered to help make this mod. Big thank you to Boston Mod Guys for allowing me to use their mod Mayberry 

Hey, I have some Alaska state trooper vehicles (With correct rambar) if you would like them.

Oh I would love them if you would I have been stressing over the Trooper cars

Did you already get permissions to use the Mayberry mod. Also even if you are reskinning a vehicle you still need to credit the creator.

Yes I have talked to them they will receive credit I thank them so much for letting work off their mod

I just have a question, this is real units or ?

it looks pretty good.

Them are not the finished units the Black is soon to be white EMS is very close to being done Police is about to be started on

Posts merged. Double posting is against the forum rules. Please use the edit button in future. Edited by randomperson139
Posts merged

6 minutes ago, Downloading stuff said:

Why all Anchorage mods die? The other mod died aswell, this one died. Who will be next?

Many WIP's or concepts tend to not get completed. Usually because of their personal lives becoming busier with whatever they endeavor. Additionally, people realize that a lot of work goes into modding especially if it is a made-from-scratch mod. Biting of more than they can chew as the saying goes.