Just out of curiousity now, are you recruiting a team? If you are, then you are required to classify yourself as a non private mod, meaning you must adhere to the copyright rules, including obtaining permission for any unit or object in the mod. Private mods are just that, mods that you develop for your sole use. 

If you wish to continue to develop the mod privately, with just you working on it, that's fine. If not, please be advised you must adhere to the rules. 

I think you are missing NFK's point poole.  IF you have others working on the modification (meaning they are being given content to work on) then this modification would no longer be classified as private since you have/are distributing it to other persons.  A private modification is an individual's efforts that will not be distributed, this includes to youtube reviewers, other individuals to work on it, clan members, anyone for any reason.  If your "private" modification is to be distributed in any shape or form you must have appropriate permissions and credits before doing so.

If they were recruited before the copyright violations were made, that does not change the fact. Also, you're lying there. The first time you were told about copyright was about two weeks ago, and we are aware that you were sending copies of the mod to people AFTER that. So if you have a mod team who is working on it, regardless of when you gave them the mod, it's not a private modification. 

People aren't bitching either. The rules state that you must have permission for any content you use in a mod. You do not have permission for content in the mod. Therefore you are in violation of the rules. If you distribute the mod to any one, you're not a private mod, and therefore in violation. Your attitude about this whole thing isn't gonna cut it. You're a visitor on this site, and must adhere to the rules. There's no discussion. 

You're missing the point that this isn't a discussion. You're in violation of the rules regarding fair use and copyright. These rules have been explained NUMEROUS times to you as have your options, but once more might do the trick. By sharing this modification with anyone, this mod becomes a public mod. Public mods must adhere to the fair use and copyright rules of this site. That means all content must have permission to be included. Your normal options include removing the content and gaining permission, however since you're fighting it, at least one author has stated you must remove the offending content.

Given your attitude about this issue, as well as your conduct, the staff has issued a 1 week suspension. Due to the violations of this mod, in addition to this user's behaviour, the topic will be closed immediately, and may be reopened upon the user's return, given that he is willing to follow the rules for modifications on our site. 

There will be a map update soon to show off the recent map updates due the our current mapper having personal reason and a life to live he has taken a back step so u will be continuing the map until I can finish the mod will be slowly and steady away

There will be a map update soon to show off the recent map updates due the our current mapper having personal reason and a life to live he has taken a back step so u will be continuing the map until I can finish the mod will be slowly and steady away also any models regarding what has gone in have been taken out if I post any units from now on and I haven't spoken to you regarding them i will speak soon as its flagged in a professional modding manner thanks all sorry for my bad mouth and attitude over last few weeks I have updates and units as well

If they were recruited before the copyright violations were made, that does not change the fact. Also, you're lying there. The first time you were told about copyright was about two weeks ago, and we are aware that you were sending copies of the mod to people AFTER that. So if you have a mod team who is working on it, regardless of when you gave them the mod, it's not a private modification. 

People aren't bitching either. The rules state that you must have permission for any content you use in a mod. You do not have permission for content in the mod. Therefore you are in violation of the rules. If you distribute the mod to any one, you're not a private mod, and therefore in violation. Your attitude about this whole thing isn't gonna cut it. You're a visitor on this site, and must adhere to the rules. There's no discussion. 

You're missing the point that this isn't a discussion. You're in violation of the rules regarding fair use and copyright. These rules have been explained NUMEROUS times to you as have your options, but once more might do the trick. By sharing this modification with anyone, this mod becomes a public mod. Public mods must adhere to the fair use and copyright rules of this site. That means all content must have permission to be included. Your normal options include removing the content and gaining permission, however since you're fighting it, at least one author has stated you must remove the offending content.

Given your attitude about this issue, as well as your conduct, the staff has issued a 1 week suspension. Due to the violations of this mod, in addition to this user's behaviour, the topic will be closed immediately, and may be reopened upon the user's return, given that he is willing to follow the rules for modifications on our site. 

Since NFK clearly stated this mod doesn´t just lag models but also proper credits and such, as a conclusion i won´t think about helping until you got these problems solved. Then we can talk again:D I still hope you´ll get something going because it looks quite interesting.

wel lthe mod has been stopped for like 3 weeks now no work has been going on as all work so far is done i need a scriper to do the scripts and a mapper to prob edit my work once iv finished it as well so until i can get a team back it wont be coming out any time soon sorry mate and credits have been sorted so thats all good any work done within the mod or for the mod that person will upload to here and the other forum and then they will do the credits  so the person doing work can credit for what they use so...

thanks for you offer but when your up for it mate thats good but until then il leave them mod alone until i can get people around me with me and not agasint me