Hey guys I'm back online with my computer so carry on with the mod time lol and il be on TS all Saturday Sunday I won't as o have a rugby match so all members of modding team hope you can join me and we can make some real good kidding time lol let me know what you all doing guys missed you all

This is engine co 42 with all units in apart from the correct ladder unit waiting for unit to be finished off and then should be good and then it's just one more fire station to add and going from there scripting is hard as I do t know any and am struggling with it so shy people willing to help me that would be good

post-40286-0-61693600-1440797728_thumb.j

post-40286-0-97826900-1440797736_thumb.j

post-40286-0-22989300-1440797744_thumb.j

This is engine co 42 with all units in apart from the correct ladder unit waiting for unit to be finished off and then should be good and then it's just one more fire station to add and going from there scripting is hard as I do t know any and am struggling with it so shy people willing to help me that would be good

what about the second ambo at that station? and I thought there was only the district chief and not 2 chiefs at that station.