Ace612

Blackwood County (Fictional), OR

Well, any medical call in the woods themselves would be similar to a SnR call, as trees should make it hard to pinpoint the victim's location. Although it will still be called out as a medical call. Masking one kind of med call as a "missing person" wouldn't work, either, as med calls happen to random civilians around the map, and missing person in front of a hospital would look strange :D

As for making a separate new freeplay event without missionscript - that is considered hard, I believe.

Thinking in that way it is entirely true, for example in Mayberry mod I've seen calls to heart attack in front of the hospital.

Statue of Liberty has some "unique" equipment and procedures, I do love their dorky little rig though, its so cute

10671302_561195940647873_6751269194243885858_n.jpg?oh=fb849db3c3b2a924d18bbd63bc5220a1&oe=55EAD93B

At the Erie Co. fair they use basically that to transport a patient to a "Aid Station" before being transported to the hospital.

So, here's an update:
Wildland firefighting crews to be featured in the mod (from left to right):
US Forest Service - Paramedic-trained personnel (blue hardhats) and "standart" firefighters (yellow hardhats) with the Tactical Water Tender
National Park Service - "standart" firefighters/NPS personnel in turnout gear (red hardhats) and Paramedic-trained rangers (blue hardhat) with Ranger vehicle (no FF vehicles to showcase yet)
Oregon Dept. of Forestry - only "standart" firefighters with ODF Engine/Utility (Upper lights to be added)
ye8pMJZ.png
Credits:
Personnel:
Base personnel models - EM4
Base hardhats - LA Mod
Edit and combination, texture - Ace612

ODF Engine:
Freightliner Cab - Voodoo_operator (LA Mod)
Custom rear model, texture by Ace612
Wheels by itchboy

Everything else credited in previous posts

So, here's an update:

Wildland firefighting crews to be featured in the mod (from left to right):

US Forest Service - Paramedic-trained personnel (blue hardhats) and "standart" firefighters (yellow hardhats) with the Tactical Water Tender

National Park Service - "standart" firefighters/NPS personnel in turnout gear (red hardhats) and Paramedic-trained rangers (blue hardhat) with Ranger vehicle (no FF vehicles to showcase yet)

Oregon Dept. of Forestry - only "standart" firefighters with ODF Engine/Utility (Upper lights to be added)

Credits:

Personnel:

Base personnel models - EM4

Base hardhats - LA Mod

Edit and combination, texture - Ace612

ODF Engine:

Freightliner Cab - LA Mod (most likely - Hoppah, correct me if I'm wrong)

Custom rear model, texture by Ace612

Wheels by itchboy

Everything else credited in previous posts

Awesome yo. This is the kind of mod we need more of.

You don't see many mods that allow such a idea, IRL it's a pretty common occurance, but in a modification it will most likely not happen.

Almost all mods do this.......?

On another note, what area's ODF units are you basing your rigs on?  I have/can get pictures of a lot of SWO office ODF rigs.  Almost all the engines down here are Ram chassis with flatbed mounted toolboxes and Cascade Fire Equipment pump/tank units like this:  https://www.flickr.com/photos/42436228@N04/19963501070/

SWO has one larger Type 3 (I think), 523:  https://www.flickr.com/photos/42436228@N04/20151509295/in/photostream/

Here's ODF engine responding to a grassfire last summer: https://goo.gl/photos/inmmjc3NkLJFQ2VKA

Update looks awesome!

so your question on USFS operations and vehicals used and ground operations. USFS has two types of engines , the larger one you had a picture of with the ywllow white and forestry service green and then a smaller engine. Larger engine-  http://i.ytimg.com/vi/Fd4bYV1ibEI/maxresdefault.jpg smaller engine- http://fire-engine-photos.com.s3.amazonaws.com/29194.jpg diffrent variations for both but still same cab style. the units are numbered by district area mostly by many engines there are bfore that in order e.g Engine-01 then they by 20 more engines so the last one they bought would be Engine-21 but i can verify this info with the assistant fire officer in my area. The use the same units all over some older some newer then others. remember the USFS is fed so they keep the same modles across the board. USFS dosnt have air units besides fixed wing units and heli attacks for the smoke jumpers and heli attack fire crews. most other air tankers are private companys that have contracts with the goverment or are military cargo planes with a skid unit in the back. Hand crews are 20 man crews and range from hotshot crews to smoke jumpers to heli attack to your basic hand crew. then you have your engine crew and are staffed depending on they engine type IE type I type II type II and so on. i can give you persise crew staffing per engine type if you wish im a wildland firefighter and we have this handy dandy pocket book we have to have on us that gives us all this info so we know what to call for. Wildland fires fall under the National Interagency Fire Center and each state has its on wildland fire crew or crews ie The Ohio Interagency Fire Crew. they can be called up to go where ever in the united states to fight a fire and this falls into all states if they have the numbers to send a crew and most of the crews are actully college students, thats why there is a current manpower issue with the active fires out west because they lost alot of ther crews because the fall semester just started back up. and like somone else said wildfires are fought mostly by the hand crews and contain the fire but alas this is a game and we are limited on what we can do and change. Wildland firefighters dont always use engines to get water they also use portable pumps in creeks and ponds to hold the fire line and for mop up. The USFS does have Law Enforcement also just about ever national forest that is run bt the USFS has USFS Law enforcment officers there and they use the dodge pickup and chevy taho. your USFS tender is spot on btw. alot of units respond to forest fire not just the park service and USFS alot of states send crews and engines and tenders to assist depending on the location of the fire. if you need any more ifo on USFS shoot me a PM i know this was one long post and im sorry but i figured id share the info with everyone so we could all learn something new :D and for real i cant wait for this mod to come out i have been wanting a mod like this for some time now so keep at it and i am willing to donate if thats what it takes to keep this mod going!