Ace612

Blackwood County (Fictional), OR

Updated OSP SWAT units + equipment
(sniper, crisis negotiator, operative, scout)
npbmQCr.png
BEAR credited before, edited by Ace612
Weapon & panama hat models by DICE (Battlefield 2), converted and applied by Ace612
Personnel by LA Mod/EM4, edit by Ace612
Breaching sledge by Ace612
Textures by Ace612

Updated OSP SWAT units + equipment

(sniper, crisis negotiator, trooper, scout)

npbmQCr.png

BEAR credited before, edited by Ace612

Weapon & panama hat models by DICE (Battlefield 2), converted and applied by Ace612

Personnel by LA Mod/EM4, edit by Ace612

Breaching sledge by Ace612

Textures by Ace612

Nice! You've got some serious skills! This is one of the best looking mods I've ever seen. 

Nice! You've got some serious skills! This is one of the best looking mods I've ever seen. 

Thanks, but I still have a load to learn. Converting models is not that hard, actually, especially if the game gives you low-quality LOD models in an optimal-for-EM4 poly range :D. And my techniques in making models from scratch are still a bit... shabby.

Oh, and I want to thank Hoppah for the personnel editing tutorial. It's a royal pain, but it works!

I don't know if you're planning on doing more OSP units but in my area they have put the new Ford FPIUs into service as well as a new Dodge Ram for the wildlife troopers.  The only utilities I've seen thus far are K-9, the accident reconstruction units are still Tahoes around here from what I can tell.  That new Charger needs a wrap around rambar!

Yeah, thanks for the info. I found photos of the new Charger with the rambar only a couple of days ago, so I didn't get to put it on yet. I didn't add IR Tahoes yet as they have no specific game function, and as I said earlier I plan to add all functional units before expanding the existing fleets further. Although I might add wildlife units as they fit the theme.
Also, I wanted to know if there are any air units used by OSP. Well, besides air ambos.

UPD: Minor update.
Scenery - Ranger Station/Visitor Parking
Also, Park Ranger skin
Lzl95vM.png
USPP Flight Crew skin
xkK2bXV.png
Helicopter helmet by DICE (BF2), edit and convert by Ace612
Rest credited before

Yeah, thanks for the info. I found photos of the new Charger with the rambar only a couple of days ago, so I didn't get to put it on yet. I didn't add IR Tahoes yet as they have no specific game function, and as I said earlier I plan to add all functional units before expanding the existing fleets further. Although I might add wildlife units as they fit the theme.

Also, I wanted to know if there are any air units used by OSP. Well, besides air ambos.

I see the Tahoes patrolling regularly around here, not just responding to MVCs.  Yeah I think the wildlife units would fit very well into the theme.  As far as I can see from a little research the  only air resources OSP has are single-engine fixed-wing aircraft.  They use them for SAR and finding illegal hunters.

Thanks for all the comments

I've been thinking about this for a few days, could somebody attempt to make a script to add backdrafts to the fires, but make them uncommon. If that isn't possible I understand, it is just an idea I had for the mod.

I understand that you want to see this feature, but how is this related to a mod that puts so little emphasis on structural firefighting?

A little tease for you guys
8MjWFFo.png
Credits:
itchboy - cab itself, steps, base bumper model
SCS Software - base for bonnet, wheelarches
Ace612 - morphing, editing, putting together
Frankenstein movie - idea :D

I understand that you want to see this feature, but how is this related to a mod that puts so little emphasis on structural firefighting?

8MjWFFo.png

Credits:

Looks awesome, can't wait for the final!!!

Credits:

MUCH better. This is what I was trying to say.

I've been thinking about this for a few days, could somebody attempt to make a script to add backdrafts to the fires, but make them uncommon. If that isn't possible I understand, it is just an idea I had for the mod.

Hey mate if that's the kinda think you're into you might want to check out "Firefighter Command: Raging Inferno", that game is for PC and features backdrafts and (arguably) more realistic firefighting. As for emergency 4 I don't script personally but I've seen many discussions on it and I think we're stuck with the current fire scripts, of course that used to be what they said about limited water supply so you never know...

Hey mate if that's the kinda think you're into you might want to check out "Firefighter Command: Raging Inferno", that game is for PC and features backdrafts and (arguably) more realistic firefighting. As for emergency 4 I don't script personally but I've seen many discussions on it and I think we're stuck with the current fire scripts, of course that used to be what they said about limited water supply so you never know...

Stuff like that is just way too complex for the fire system that Em4 was given back in 06. Try other games if you want more complex firefighting.

Someone has attempted a backdraft in a certain German mod, but it usually came at the cost of the mod itself being very very prone to crashing and being qutie unstable.

Some scenery updates:
National Park Service depot/firehouse
0RIvWrV.png

WCpfhlt.png

Some roadside structures near the south-western corner of the map
1zpV89h.png

Serpentine updated to match overall road textures, including handcrafted roadmarkings
8kUd4wT.png

Credits:
Firehouse structure by Ace612
Motel by Rockstar Games, convert and edit by Ace612
Map by Ace612
Everything else credited before

8MjWFFo.png

Credits:

I was just toying with that idea sorry I suggested it.

This mountain road looks like the Welfordshire's one, doesn't it ?

Yes, it may look quite similar, due to asphalt texture being alike, although it is stated in first post, that this particular road was taken from Terrow's "Western New York map" (in this site's Download section). Later, it had new textures applied (this asphalt texture are CUSTOM MADE following a tutorial I found, without changing the layout anyhow.

Actually, the first post has top-down shot of an earlier map edition that still has the actual road from Terrow's map.

Added:

Silverado Update

NPS Park Ranger and OSP Fish and Wildlife Division Chevrolet Silverado

Also, alternative Ranger model (for gameplay's sake, this one is planned to have full medical training while the "hat" one - only "stabilize")  and OSP FaW officer

B9Rwdh3.png

Credits:

Chevrolet Silverado model, Whelen Spotlight, Code3 21TR lightbar and antennas by itchboy

Rambar by Engine.Co.7

Fog lamps, winch and rollbar basic models by Terminal Reality (4x4 Evo 2), convert and edit by Ace612

Personnel model edit and textures by Ace612

Added:

Silverado Update

NPS Park Ranger and OSP Fish and Wildlife Division Chevrolet Silverado

Also, alternative Ranger model (for gameplay's sake, this one is planned to have full medical training while the "hat" one - only "stabilize")  and OSP FaW officer

Credits:

Chevrolet Silverado model, Whelen Spotlight, Code3 21TR lightbar and antennas by itchboy

Rambar by Engine.Co.7

Fog lamps, winch and rollbar basic models by Terminal Reality (4x4 Evo 2), convert and edit by Ace612

Personnel model edit and textures by Ace612

Very nice. Very very nice.

4212.jpg

Appears to be the right lightbar and pushbar, but the winch is wrong. Ur also missing a white thingy on the roof and looks like somethign in the bed of the truck.

Blue truck appears to be fine.

Very nice. Very very nice.

4212.jpg

Appears to be the right lightbar and pushbar, but the winch is wrong. Ur also missing a white thingy on the roof and looks like somethign in the bed of the truck.

Blue truck appears to be fine.

Thanks

Well, winch is actually pretty close to being right, but VERY low detailed. Gonna work on it. The white thingie is called... well, I have no idea, and that's the issue with that :D. Maybe someone could help me out. I'm not sure if there is something in the bed or the bed is just covered eith multicolored, ehm... bedcover. Again, I would be grateful if anyone would send me more pictures of this particular truck, should they stumble on them.