ThinBlueLineKY4

Edgewood Mod (Slow WIP) *NEW MODEL PREVIEW!*

*An Additional New Good Skinner Willing To Donate Some Time Would Help*
*Page Is Undergoing Major Updates. Please Stand By*
If you divided the map in half vertically, you would have on the left side the North and South Districts divided in half horizontally. The right half of the map will be called the East district. The North and South districts are mostly residential and commercial (like a suburb city like map) and in the East it will be mostly forest and campsites.
Scripts/Features I Will Include Or Plan To Include In This Mod:
-Water Supply From River/Lake Other Water Source (From The Santa Catarina Mod)
-A Cool Brand New A Script For The Helicopter In Which You Click On A Water Source, And A Target, And The Helicopter Runs Back And Forth Picking Up Water And Dumping It Until It Is Told To Stop. You can also change the destination and water source individually while doing this.
-Limited Water Script
-Dry Hydrants
-Tanker Portable Hydrant Script In Which You Set Up A Box Beside The Tanker, It Fills Up With Water, and you click on that box and use it as a hydrant. It can handle up to 5 supply lines. (Might Not Set Limit).

(New Model)Technical Rescue Squad 4482:

This model is still a WIP. That is a crane on top, BTW.

post-60047-0-88184700-1446402962_thumb.p

Edited by Connor Brumleve

A brush engine is usually based on commercial chassis

USFS-E951.jpg

Where a Brush truck is based off a pickup chassis

forest%20service%20truck.jpg

What is the difference between a Brush Truck and a Brush Engine... is a truck smaller than a engine?

Exactly right jamnj88.

If you are going to make a boat into a fire oat you should use the U.S. Coast guard boat.

As long as it is not to big, I will. Thanks for your help.

Don't listen to jamnj88. He is just a bitter old man ;)

Also that is alot of units. Just becareful doing too much at once. Alot of units will start taxing the game engine. I understand rural departments have quite a few but use some game design tactics and balance game play versus realism. Plus from a design perspective, all those units mean that you will propably have about 4 models for each department and reskins them all. What makes a good looking mod is not the amount of units but the variety. Look at montana, most of those units are all unique and it is very popular. Now look at any clan mod. Most of the time they are all the same units but just reskinned, and they get boring fast. Just something to think about.

Also that is alot of units. Just becareful doing too much at once. Alot of units will start taxing the game engine. I understand rural departments have quite a few but use some game design tactics and balance game play versus realism. Plus from a design perspective, all those units mean that you will propably have about 4 models for each department and reskins them all. What makes a good looking mod is not the amount of units but the variety. Look at montana, most of those units are all unique and it is very popular. Now look at any clan mod. Most of the time they are all the same units but just reskinned, and they get boring fast. Just something to think about.

I think since this mod has less vehicles than Harbor city eventually, it wont be taxing. But if it does, there are a few vehicles I have on the remove if needed list. Utilities will also carry the jaws of life too.

Version 1 is just reskins. Version two will have a few custom/new vehicles. We will also eventually add custom/new scripts. Each stations's volunteer vehicles have their own color scheme. Station 10 is white with red stripe, station 11 is red with white stripe, station 8 or 9 will be yellow/green, and I haven't decided the last color scheme for the last station. All non-volunteer vehicles will keep the harbor city paint scheme. All the vehicles listed are what we plan to include, and all of them might not be in the first release. I will still remove some of the vehicles. It won't be too taxing on the game engine, and this mod will be really popular. And btw are you good at making new scripts? And are you good at rotating non-led lights? And mapping and skinning? If so, we can use you for a few things.

*UPDATE* First Vehicle Finished (HCVFD Brush Engine 110). Check it out!

For the second time, please avoid double posting. I've merged your posts again, next time the double post will just be deleted.

i am working on the coast guard boat trying to figure out if I can even add a deck gun and get it working. If I get it working I will let you know.

Since it is your first mod I have a recommendation so people can somewhat see the progress of your mod in your very first post you add color to the vehicles red means not started yellow means in progress and green means completed

i am working on the coast guard boat trying to figure out if I can even add a deck gun and get it working. If I get it working I will let you know.

Since it is your first mod I have a recommendation so people can somewhat see the progress of your mod in your very first post you add color to the vehicles red means not started yellow means in progress and green means completed

Okay thanks. Is the coast guard boat like the size of marine 2 from harbor city?

*UPDATE*  

​Station 9(Besides Truck 9)-

​Battalion 1-

post-57762-0-19838700-1435543230_thumb.p

post-57762-0-55532200-1435543242_thumb.p

Engine 9-

post-57762-0-27208900-1435543316_thumb.p

post-57762-0-52665800-1435543752_thumb.p

Tanker 9-

post-57762-0-96765200-1435543761_thumb.p

post-57762-0-85328000-1435543783_thumb.p

Rescue Engine 9-

post-57762-0-61724000-1435543808_thumb.p

post-57762-0-41109500-1435543839_thumb.p

CREDITS-

Battalion 1- Itchboy

Engine 9-Miami Mod Team

Tanker 9-rear portion is frakinmuskets cab is itchboys and the lightbar is niccos mashed together by THVFD

Rescue Engine 9-Bama

If the credits are wrong please let me know so i can fix them.