Phantom

Honey Creek, Indiana

Hello everyone. I have visited all the stations and have realized a lot more things like there is no hazmat truck and stuff like that. So alpha has been delayed and we are working as fast as we can to resolve this issue. Thank you for your support -AMMT Modding Community

Hello everyone. I have visited all the stations and have realized a lot more things like there is no hazmat truck and stuff like that. So alpha has been delayed and we are working as fast as we can to resolve this issue. Thank you for your support -AMMT Modding Community

if the town you are basing it off of does have not a hazmat unit then just remove the hazmat calls it is not that hard to do

if the town you are basing it off of does have not a hazmat unit then just remove the hazmat calls it is not that hard to do

they have hazmat trailers and mass casualty trailers with hazmat equipment in it to do hazmat fires are staying

Alpha is nearly done after the slight setback! All that needs to be done is finish a few skins, Remove the tiller, and hazmat truck, Add a hazmat trailer and a quint [Not sure if quint will be added until beta] and thats all i can think of :)

Alpha is nearly done after the slight setback! All that needs to be done is finish a few skins, Remove the tiller, and hazmat truck, Add a hazmat trailer and a quint [Not sure if quint will be added until beta] and thats all i can think of :)

Well all I see right now are words, and from what I am reading, yet another reskin mod.

Please at least try to make em authentic.

engine-91-ds.jpg

This one's a KME with a custom rear and a Tomar lightar. You know what to do...

I have no idea what that ladder is, though the brush truck is an older Ram 3500.

3f9dadbdcde7886178790682ef8c2d00.jpg

This pic doesnt answer my question, but it appears most are KME's, while the larger vehicles are the unknown fire engine.

Crosses fingers that fire apparatus will look somewhat close to the real thing and not just another Montana mod engine/ladder/hazmat reskin.

station-93-2012.jpg

Looks like Quint 82 is a Ferrara Igniter, while the rest seems to be KME. There are a few brush or utility units. If you google the dept, look under images, there's quite a few detailed sites that at least give you vehicle specs to work with. Volly depts in my experience have more "light duty" or small rigs than a paid would. Might be easier to work that in. Perhaps even look at adjusting the dynamic?

Ferrara Igniter

The infamous Top Gear firetruck joke. Now I know it is real. That did give me a laugh.

It isn't my job to research his rigs, so I certainly hope the author takes the time into searching and recreating all of those in. In all seriousness, I'd like to see some Ferrara engines and a few more KME rigs into Em4. There is a serious lack of proper fire engines on this site due to the lack of talent as we've all seen.

It seems like the only rigs we see are pierce pierce and more pierce with some sea graves.

• Pierce engines and ladders are by bama (which are obviously done to death due to their prominent appearance in every mod)
  • There are a bunch of Seagraves in FDNY spec that are available in the download center.

Explains the reason why there is a lack of variety in fire engines. There are only ~3 variants that can be "plug and play". Just change some colors in Paint.Net and you're done.

Looks like Quint 82 is a Ferrara Igniter, while the rest seems to be KME. There are a few brush or utility units. If you google the dept, look under images, there's quite a few detailed sites that at least give you vehicle specs to work with. Volly depts in my experience have more "light duty" or small rigs than a paid would. Might be easier to work that in. Perhaps even look at adjusting the dynamic?

Well all I see right now are words, and from what I am reading, yet another reskin mod.

engine-91-ds.jpg

I have no idea what that ladder is, though the brush truck is an older Ram 3500.

This pic doesnt answer my question, but it appears most are KME's, while the larger vehicles are the unknown fire engine.

Crosses fingers that fire apparatus will look somewhat close to the real thing and not just another Montana mod engine/ladder/hazmat reskin.

station-93-2012.jpg

They are all actually ferrarra igniters, with 1 or 2 KME's in the fleet. Possibly 3 KME's, though. But the rest, whch is about 75% of the rest of the main vehicle fleet, are Ferrarra igniters

No actually they are all KME's with from what I've seen 3 Ferrara Ignitors (the 2 on the left in the middle pic and the ladder in the bottom pic)

My friend has been to the station recently. 75% (most of the igniters are not shown in the pics above) are Ferrarra igniters, and the remaining 25% are KME's. Check out indianafiretrucks.com then go to county selecter, then Vigo County, then look at all the stations for Honey Creek if you don't believe me. And also I pretty sure the above pictures are old.

The infamous Top Gear firetruck joke. Now I know it is real. That did give me a laugh.

It isn't my job to research his rigs, so I certainly hope the author takes the time into searching and recreating all of those in. In all seriousness, I'd like to see some Ferrara engines and a few more KME rigs into Em4. There is a serious lack of proper fire engines on this site due to the lack of talent as we've all seen.

I took a trip to indiana to see the rigs in person, there was only 1 on call that i couldn't see

engine-91-ds.jpg

station-93-2012.jpg

As of now, it is a reskin. I need a modeler to make the actual engines, If you have skype add me and i'll show you the pictures i took

I took a trip to indiana to see the rigs in person, there was only 1 on call that i couldn't see

As of now, it is a reskin. I need a modeler to make the actual engines, If you have skype add me and i'll show you the pictures i took

Well bud, if you dont want your mod to fade into obscurity as being one of many, the only hope you have is to learn how to model these here rigs.

You'll have to learn to model those.

Also you took a lot of stuff from south county. You really need to ask permission before copying and pasting our stuff. I see all of my lights in there and model edits, I haven't seen a message asking permission to use those in my inbox yet. There's no credits given to our team either. Unfortunately if you were to release this we would have to report it.

"The Fine Print:

This modification may be used by anyone for personal play or play amongst friends. However, it is not to be used as a clan modification, meaning this modification may not be used as an official modification for a multiplayer clan.

No publicly released or limited release derivative work may be made from this modification. If you wish to make changes for yourself or a few friends you may, however, it may not be released publicly or released to a larger group (ie. a clan).

The following may be used with permission from losangelesi: The single engine fire station."

Taken straight from our TOS agreement on our page. There's a lot of permissions you need to obtain before you can release any sort of derivative of someone else's work unless it's publicly released.

You'll have to learn to model those.

Also you took a lot of stuff from south county. You really need to ask permission before copying and pasting our stuff. I see all of my lights in there and model edits, I haven't seen a message asking permission to use those in my inbox yet. There's no credits given to our team either. Unfortunately if you were to release this we would have to report it.

"The Fine Print:

This modification may be used by anyone for personal play or play amongst friends. However, it is not to be used as a clan modification, meaning this modification may not be used as an official modification for a multiplayer clan.

No publicly released or limited release derivative work may be made from this modification. If you wish to make changes for yourself or a few friends you may, however, it may not be released publicly or released to a larger group (ie. a clan).

The following may be used with permission from losangelesi: The single engine fire station."

Taken straight from our TOS agreement on our page. There's a lot of permissions you need to obtain before you can release any sort of derivative of someone else's work unless it's publicly released.

Dude, chris07 gave me permission

Copied from the messenger: me Hello Chris07 i was wondering if i can you some firetrucks and police cars from your modification. if i can please message me back. thank you! Chris07: yes. So long as credit is given.

Note I am not the original author of many of the models. See the mod thread for details on who to credit further.                                                                                                   If you don't like me doing this,losangelesi, I will ask a moderator if its okay, if its not i will stop and start on my ormond beach mod...

If the models you are using are by Chris07 and he gave permission with credit, so long as you credited, things are fine. If the models are by losangelesi, then you require his credit. 

Thank you newfoundking Losangelesi are these your models?

Thank you newfoundking Losangelesi are these your models?

depends on the models. Single bay station I made myself, model edits also depending on which ones. Did 90% of the lights, also building plans on the map were joint.

It might be easier for you just to list which units from Northview you've used, so that he can get a more clear list of what is and isn't his.

Yep, I have no problem if you provide the list, that way chris or I can get you in the right direction

If the models you are using are by Chris07 and he gave permission with credit, so long as you credited, things are fine. If the models are by losangelesi, then you require his credit. 

Thank you, not trying to be a major jerk, I really don't want you to get in trouble and not allow your work to be released is all. If you need help I would love to help you get things going in the right direction to making a great addition to the community. There is a lot of permissions required to reskin this mod fortunately or unfortunately. Start building a T.O.S and a list of people you need to ask.

If you get the proper permissions for everything then it's no worries, I have a lot of time invested in this mod as well. I love to see the community grow but reskins hurt somewhat because there's no progress made on it.