Phantom

Honey Creek, Indiana

I am making this modification for the following: I used to live in Indiana, My father was a fire chief on a station in this city and i have always wanted to make a modification! What i am looking for: 1 Scripter 1 Prototype Maker 1 Mapmakers Some Alpha testers [Alpha testers tell me bugs and problems ect] [This is also voluntary! YOU WILL NOT BE PAID!!!] What i plan for Alpha: 2 Fire trucks 1 Batt. 1 Hazmat 1 Rescue 3 Ambulances  1 EMS supervisor 1 Lifeline helicopter 1 Patrol car 1 Armored Van 1 Prisoner transport 1 Tow truck 1 Tec van [People] Firefighter Batt. Hazmat Diver Medic Medic's with stretcher EMS Supervisor Police Officer Swat Tec guy. [What i plan for BETA includes all alpha things] A map 1 Boat Blackhawk/Chinook Humvee USCG Jayhawk Bug Fixes [Release] Needs to be more planned

If you would like to help me with this mod add me on skype: minecrafterphantom

some skins preview [Not fully finished]

Reskin of northview!!! More skins added 2:30 AM

Soon i am going back to indiana to visit and while im there i may consider going to the honey creek fire department to see the real vehicles in person. Thank you all for your support on my modification. Bye! 10:34 PM

Banners:post-60746-0-88830100-1434925650_thumb.p

I welcome you as a apprentice in this forum

I'll give you good advice!

First of all nobody will not do because it would take years

Second, you have to start somewhere

Thirdly, you can give pictures of units so maybe a piece of advice ?  :dry:

You need to learn to do one of the main roles in modding which is either scripting or modeling. If you can master one of these (start with simple edits) you will be able to lure people into your projects but as it stands you have no experience and no skills so no-one will make it for you. You've also advertised for a team of 9 people, none of which to make anything new just script and reskin, a simple reskin mod would require just one person to work on it. Even the biggest mods like LA only had about 3 people actually working on it.

Just some tips I hope you look into some stuff and start picking up modding this game as its fun and not too complicated.

Welcome to the forum.

Before saying you are going to start a mod, I would read this guide posted by NFK. There are plenty of tutorials on the tutorial section to also help you get started with learning some skills.

As has been said, nobody will come along and do everything for you. It's best to make a start somewhere yourself.

Pm me I'll try and help you out with the skinning when I'm free.

Thank you sir also dumb question how do i pm you?

You need to learn to do one of the main roles in modding which is either scripting or modeling. If you can master one of these (start with simple edits) you will be able to lure people into your projects but as it stands you have no experience and no skills so no-one will make it for you. You've also advertised for a team of 9 people, none of which to make anything new just script and reskin, a simple reskin mod would require just one person to work on it. Even the biggest mods like LA only had about 3 people actually working on it.

Just some tips I hope you look into some stuff and start picking up modding this game as its fun and not too complicated.

Thank you for your advice i am testing my skills on reskinning northview and i do agree with you that it will take a very long time as i know lots of people will see my needs of "helpers" and will not say anything. But i never knew some of these extremely large mods were made by three people.

Welcome to the forum.

Before saying you are going to start a mod, I would read this guide posted by NFK. There are plenty of tutorials on the tutorial section to also help you get started with learning some skills.

As has been said, nobody will come along and do everything for you. It's best to make a start somewhere yourself.

Thank you for the welcoming and the link and i am starting to reskin northview modification as a start then i want to made my own vehicles to skin.

To PM, open a member's profile and click the send a message button, or go to the top of the page and click on the envelope icon.

Just remember if you're reskinning to post credits when you show any work, and you'll have to enquire about permission to do anything other than a private mod.

Another bit of advice, avoid posting mulptiple times in a row. Use the edit button to add to a post, or the multiquote function to reply to multiple posts at the same time. I've merged your posts on this occasion, don't make double/triple posting a habit.

To PM, open a member's profile and click the send a message button, or go to the top of the page and click on the envelope icon.

Just remember if you're reskinning to post credits when you show any work, and you'll have to enquire about permission to do anything other than a private mod.

Another bit of advice, avoid posting mulptiple times in a row. Use the edit button to add to a post, or the multiquote function to reply to multiple posts at the same time. I've merged your posts on this occasion, don't make double/triple posting a habit.

Thank you and i am testing my skills on northview i do not plan to release my work at any time unless it takes me a very long time to make my own modles

I am just saying but, you shouldn't say that because mod has barely started and he hasn't asked for any (I think) we dont know if it might get cancelled or he losses all data

the mod is only about 2 weeks old and yes the mod may be corrupted after some time. But i have 3 saves on 2 pcs and a flashdrive. If the mod is lost or corrputed i plan to try again. I do not plan to stop it anytime though. I am only 11 and have lots of time to work on it. I just need a little help from a mapper and modeler.

Alpha is almost done! We may have a map for alpha aswell. We have some more work to do with adding a few more vehicles [ Ladder x2 Tanker x2 HAZMAT [Light] Service truck  and touch ups of our skins]. Currently my skin touch up person is out for the week. We have permission from Chris07 [Northview Founder] to use his models ect We have also asked NYCERU Modding for permission to use Tower Ladder 111 from Brooklyn modification. So far one slight bug has been found but does not effect the Gameplay. 2 cars disappear from a construction site. As this bug is not my main priority to fix, it will be left alone for some time. I plan to edit the standard northview map alot. if not make a whole new map. Thank you all for your support! -AMMT Modding Team P.S. We are still looking for Mapping help and modeler. if you like you may be a gameplay tester aswell. THIS IS VOLUNTARY!

Hello everyone. I have visited all the stations and have realized a lot more things like there is no hazmat truck and stuff like that. So alpha has been delayed and we are working as fast as we can to resolve this issue. Thank you for your support -AMMT Modding Community

Hello everyone. I have visited all the stations and have realized a lot more things like there is no hazmat truck and stuff like that. So alpha has been delayed and we are working as fast as we can to resolve this issue. Thank you for your support -AMMT Modding Community

Can you light? Can you skin?

Do you have good ressources for lights, exact skins ...? Because i think just one visit without taking detailed photos/videos won´t be enough

Maybe just a simple idea: Why do you not get Zmodeler? It is defently NOT expensive. It is worth every cent and you will learn to model. Trust me, i do know that just wanting to get help with the biggest things and doing the small things yourself is the wrong way. I did that with LA MOD V.3 and you can defently see in the Mods & Developments topic what happended with it. Ok, it was cancelled because of crediting problems, but doing things youself is the best way to learn for your life. Later, nobody will care about if you will need help in your job, then it is your duty to be able to do it. And if you can´t its your problem. And thats not much different here. This may sound like backseat - Moderating but i just don´t want that you end the same way my first Mod ended - cancelled!

As said. It may be canceled. I am re-skinning northview and donot plan to learn how to model for some time. I am a part of a new modding team you might not of heard of. ammt.webs.com as our modding team will expand there will be plenty of help. If my modification is cancelled or lost I plan to help anyone on my modding team make their mods if it is finished and gets good results in reviews I plan to make more. And help the modding community of course.

As said. It may be canceled. I am re-skinning northview and donot plan to learn how to model for some time. I am a part of a new modding team you might not of heard of. ammt.webs.com as our modding team will expand there will be plenty of help. If my modification is cancelled or lost I plan to help anyone on my modding team make their mods if it is finished and gets good results in reviews I plan to make more. And help the modding community of course.

It is a good modding group. *says a founder of the AMMT* XD. Seriously though it is great