MagnesiumDew

Deaths in campaign?

Mod > Scripts > Missions > "MissionNumber"

In each script (Excluding a couple of them) should have a line stating (Example from mission 2):

const int MAX_DEAD_CIVILIANS = 2;

I do believe it is this value you need to change.

Mod > Scripts > Missions > "MissionNumber"

In each script (Excluding a couple of them) should have a line stating (Example from mission 2):

const int MAX_DEAD_CIVILIANS = 2;

I do believe it is this value you need to change.

Thanks for the response,

I found the only the LA Mod missions inside that folder (which is good thanks, they worked :). I assume it is the main missions that, once changed, will change for every mod?

Thanks for the response,

I found the only the LA Mod missions inside that folder (which is good thanks, they worked :). I assume it is the main missions that, once changed, will change for every mod?

Ah to change the original missions you have to go from your EM4 Folder > Data > Scripts etc instead

If you change the script for a mission in a mod folder it will only change it for that mod :)

Thanks, worked like a treat (again that grates with the dark tone :)

No problem, I don't think it's that dark - In reality if a lot of people die at an incident you don't have all the Emergency services just say "Right, we failed. Time to pack up and go home"!

No problem, I don't think it's that dark - In reality if a lot of people die at an incident you don't have all the Emergency services just say "Right, we failed. Time to pack up and go home"!

Yep, it's weird that the game kicks you for people dying, Hoppah's mods at least gave the explanation that someone else was taking over.