http://store.steampowered.com/app/339210/

Sequel to Rescue: Everyday Heroes

Looks to feature

Working water supply, more realistic from last game

Use of aerial apparatus

Less micro-managing from last game

More use of the RPG elements that actually impacts gameplay

Pretty stoked; couple videos on youtube too

This game is awful.  Same calls over and over and over again.  Trucks that you don't need.  I wish they'd bring back the Fire Chief series (I think it was called Firefighters something in other areas).

acutely i find this game is much more polished and play better then Emergency 5. and that even after patch 1.3.   Wish they would put more effort in emergency 5.  But I suspect they done with it they made there cash grab and working on there next game.  

acutely i find this game is much more polished and play better then Emergency 5. and that even after patch 1.3.   Wish they would put more effort in emergency 5.  But I suspect they done with it they made there cash grab and working on there next game.  

I'll admit that this game had potential but it seems like RondoMedia just puts games out quick and gives you eye candy while not really paying attention to what users want.  They are an odd software company.  And I agree.  I don't know what Emergency 5 was other than a big mess.

This game is awful.  Same calls over and over and over again.  Trucks that you don't need.  I wish they'd bring back the Fire Chief series (I think it was called Firefighters something in other areas).

The "Fire Department" series?  Yeah, I have Fire Department 3 and it's a pretty fun game actually, relatively realistic in some aspects as well.  It can challenging if you set it to the higher difficulty.